• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What would u do if an anime character became dlc?

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Arale Normaki > Goku by a longshot. Who wouldn't want a hyperactive female cyborg that can split planets with her fists?

TheBazry64

Smash Apprentice
NNID
TheBazry64
If it is an One Piece character i will party hard.
If not i will be salty and angry lol my personal bias ftw!

YoshiandToad

Smash Hero
Wonder if we're to expect Mario to appear in J Stars.

THEN blame Miiverse. Then watch as Smashboards burns and suddenly we're flooded by requests for Naruto, One Piece, Dragonball, Bleach, Toriko, Fairy Tail, Magi, Assasination Classroom and My Hero Academy characters. Of which all requests are fulfilled.

To make matters worse still; Sasuke Uchiha becomes the new Diddy Kong and we're subjected to his terrible character forever more.

Thanks Miiverse. Thanks a bunch.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Let's add FF14 protagonist because why not he/she is anime, an avatar, new, possible waifu, and has a sword. We need more of this.
You forgot the best parts: He/she has some nice feet and will be a better dragon than Ridley will ever be. :troll:

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Forget Arale, I know who's the perfect anime character that should be in Smash. He's funny, he's unique (Uses a kabuto slingshot to his advantage), and he's my lord and savior. He is none other than God Usopp!

Last edited:
Forget Arale, I know who's the perfect anime character that should be in Smash. He's funny, he's unique (Uses a kabuto slingshot top his advantage), and he's my lord and savior. He is none other than God Usopp!

Nico Robin/Franky or gtfo

I would pick zoro but we dont need 3 more sword users in one.

Rabbattack

Smash Journeyman
NNID
RabbitLord443
3DS FC
1627-8463-7654
I would be pissed if Goku got in instead of Krillin.

How about we add Ash and his Pikachu and they could fight like the Ice Climbers.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
REEEEALLY depends on who we get.

If we get a cutesy character, day 1 main, lol.

:231:

Freduardo

Smash Champion
Nico Robin/Franky or gtfo

I would pick zoro but we dont need 3 more sword users in one.
A brawler mii with the missle drop fire kick for forward b, the standing fire kick neutral b, the up kick and slam kick combo Up B, and the kick combo down B makes for an effective Sanji, I've found.

The trick is avoiding your forward Smash and neutral a so you're throwing as few punches as possible.

So I already have an anime character in my Smash (and some others). I'm cool with it.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

That depends on what incarnation it is.

If it's Kid Goku, I'd actually consider it a nice surprise personally. I think he would be a lot of fun to play.

Adult Goku thought? Please no.

But we all know who the best anime rep is:

And you all know it.

Freduardo

Smash Champion
That depends on what incarnation it is.

If it's Kid Goku, I'd actually consider it a nice surprise personally. I think he would be a lot of fun to play.

Adult Goku thought? Please no.

But we all know who the best anime rep is:

And you all know it.
I cannot argue against Astro Boy. Him fighting Mega Man would be insane.

What about the Lion King--- I mean, Kimba, the White Lion. Same animator as Astro Boy.

Kevandre

Ivy WAS Saurly missed
NNID
Kevandre
3DS FC
1736-1095-5393
Switch FC
SW-2226-3590-9812
Wouldn't care if it was Hank Hill, otherwise I'd say 0/10

Naoshi

wow this is a custom title
I will question Sakurai and what was he on to accept such a bad idea.

RIP Smash Bros

Ryuko Matoi and Satsuki Kiryuuin from Kill la Kill I would actually be thrilled with entering this game.
RIP E10+ Rating

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Why is adult Goku horrible but Kid Goku is okay? I don't get it.
That's just would be my personal reaction if Kid Goku were to show up. Not that either of them are good choices by any means but I will say that at least Kid Goku isn't going to be Japanese's Superman in Smash (which is a concept that incredibly bores me).
I cannot argue against Astro Boy. Him fighting Mega Man would be insane.

What about the Lion King--- I mean, Kimba, the White Lion. Same animator as Astro Boy.
I really want to see a cross-over between both franchises someday. Perhaps not in Smash (I was partially sarcastic about that suggestion but it is the least bad of the bunch) but I would definitely appreciate something like a TV show/manga/video game providing its well done of course.

Last edited by a moderator:

Darrman

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Darrman
3DS FC
4785-6377-6170
Shout at Sakurai, stomp around my house in a rage, and then likely throw out my game in sheer anger. I'd Ctrl-F Miiverse and block anyone who said "GOKU". RIP faith in humanity. Not like I had much left anyway.

PsychoJosh

Banned via Administration
I'd have a grand time stomping the tar out of Goku with Donkey Kong and Rosalina and gloating about it to his stupid fans. "Ha ha, your character isn't so strong after all, he got punched out by a regular-ass monkey."

It'd be funny because Donkey Kong beating Goku would become canon.

Last edited:

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
Now c'mon everyone!
y'know which anime character is the only one worth putting in smash...

(best tether recovery in the game)

Banjo-Kazooie

Smash Ace
NNID
Burudiman
3DS FC
2492-5021-9705
Vote Bobobo. If the "only videogame characters" barriers was broken. Might as well get someone who is cool from the anime universe.
And I would get the feeling that someone like Hatsune Miku could get in there. She gets a lot of videogames published by SEGA nowadays. And she is world famous and iconic enough.
But until then, begone!. Smash is not like one of my japanese animes!.

Top Bottom