• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What Will The Next Smash Bros Be Called?

Johnknight1

Upward and Forward, Positive and Persistent
NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
Mormon Mammoth needs to run for the "best username" award. Seriously, that username is freaking epic. In fact, go away bro. You're making all of our crappy usernames look even crappier. It's like we're all Rosie O'Donnell standing next to Eva Longoria. Seriously, gtfo out of Dunkin Donut and go model for someone or something somewhere far away from us! :chuckle:
(totally joking about telling you to get out btw)
why does every post of yours I read, I end up laughing to the point of tears??
Because I'm a psychopath and I know it! :grin: Also, I make fun of Irish people. :awesome: I get away with it because I'm Irish! ;)

Also, "Super Smash Bros. Dead Baby Smachdown until you find out the dead babies are actually still alive, and then you use them to smachdown harder than before" is my new game name for the day! :bee:
Btw
super smash bros fairy tail.
super smash bros dragon slaying, fire breathing, nintendo developing, trail blazing, eyebrow raising, jabronie beating,
pie eating, best thing to ever layeth the smacketh down, awesome fight of epic proportions (featuring project M mechanics)!!

awesome name, is it not?
This is the most awesome name I've ever come up with.
SSB64
SSBM
SSBB
S.S.B.D.S.F.B.N.D.T.B.E.R.J.B.P.E.B.T.T.E.L.T.S.D.A.F.O.E.P.
(Featuring Project M Mechanics)
LMAO at the abbreviation. That name was already freaking epic, but the way those letters work makes the game sound like a freaking awesome conspiracy theory, possibly involving spider aliens controlling the Pentagon to get Nicholas Cage to make a 2nd facial expression! :laugh:

WeXzuZ

Smash Apprentice
Super Sm4sh Bros!

Or Super Smash Bros 4. Where the logo would use the Smash logo and the number 4.

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
Super Smash Bros.: Bros. Smash Others.

Say what?

Dark Phazon

Smash Hero
''Universe'' is litreally the best most fitting name for the WiiU version except that its not a fighting word like the previous games.

But knowing nintendo if anything they will choose another name reguardless of how much more Awkward it will sound just to be different and unpridictable. Basicly just to say.

''Ha! we told you so...''

:phone:

D

Deleted member

Uproar.
It will be called Uproar if my name isn't Alfred Pennyworth. :troll:

volbound1700

Smash Master
I keep seeing Super Smash Brothers Universe on youtube, is that a leak or just a lot of people speculating at that name?

I see Rumble as being a good name.

3Bismyname

Smash Champion
I keep seeing Super Smash Brothers Universe on youtube, is that a leak or just a lot of people speculating at that name?

I see Rumble as being a good name.
just a fan coined terms. though it would make sense considering its got the U there so it kind of sounds better in a certain sense. if that ended up being the name then cool i guess its not a bad name by any means

Moon Monkey

Smash Hero
NNID
Mr.MoonMonkey
Switch FC
SW-0550-3588-6412
Rumble sounds like a pretty reasonable sub-title.

I mean when you go into the multiplayer character select screen for brawl and melee, the announcer immediately screams out "Brawl" and "melee" respectively. Rumble just fits too well.

Croph

Hold Baroque Inside
NNID
IceCreamStar
3DS FC
3196-4596-5388
Super Smash Bros. United Wii Stand

or

Super Smash Bros. Ro-sham-bo.

as you can see, I'm out of ideas

Dark Phazon

Smash Hero
i Think most people dont care what its called because it wont effect there choice on purchasing the game or not..

Unless theres a slight chance that the name of the game tells you something about tge games direction? the story mode perhaps? doubt it though.

Hypercat-Z

Smash Lord
Rumble sounds like a pretty reasonable sub-title.

I mean when you go into the multiplayer character select screen for brawl and melee, the announcer immediately screams out "Brawl" and "melee" respectively. Rumble just fits too well.
Good point!
Rumble or Frenzy.

Dark Phazon

Smash Hero
I think it will be Called

Super Smash Bros. Should have been announced last E3 or this upcoming E3 instead of a extremely early annoucemnet in a pathetic attempt to boost WiiU sales and fans going through a drought with no info feels like 20 Groudons. And Sakurai on top of that taunting us tell us ''to wait for it will be worth it''

When most of us are believing him but only few of us (the smart ones) dont.

Huuurr Ahhh...damn thats one longgg title for a game huh?

fogbadge

Smash Obsessed
Sakurai on top of that taunting us tell us ''to wait for it will be worth it''

When most of us are believing him but only few of us (the smart ones) dont.:phone:
im probably gonna regret asking this, but what have you got against sakurai?

Top Bottom