• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What Will The Next Smash Bros Be Called?

Final Smash

Smash Rookie
I really like the Super Smash Bros. War. It sounds like a much tougher fight then Brawl.

Hope to see :toonlink: and :sonic: again!

ViperGold42

Smash Lord
I actually find it more entertaining not following 4ever.

Also one of the main reasons I'm fond of "SSB Rumble" is because it plays homage back to the rumble pack.
yet the rumble pack was the most worthless thing that Nintendo has ever put out. The rumor that's spreading like wildfire is Brawl 2......now that's JUST NOT COOL.

Xiivi

So much for friendship huh...
Premium
BRoomer
yet the rumble pack was the most worthless thing that Nintendo has ever put out.
The Rumble Pak for the N64 is responsible for the widespread use of built-in rumble features in modern day gaming. Which is why I mentioned I'd enjoy a homage to it.

DakotaBonez

The Depraved Optimist
The Rumble Pak for the N64 is responsible for the widespread use of built-in rumble features in modern day gaming. Which is why I mentioned I'd enjoy a homage to it.
Smash Bros. Item RUMBLE PAK!
Throw it on the ground and it shakes the screen causing everyone on the ground to trip.
Dont yall just love tripping?

Venus of the Desert Bloom

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
I am quite partially to Super Smash Bros. Rumble myself. SSBR.

Johnknight1

Upward and Forward, Positive and Persistent
NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
Rumble does sound like it would fit a 3DS Smash Bros. title.
I actually find it more entertaining not following 4ever.
It would also be funny since if one of these 2 games would be called "5ever," the other would automatically be considered "Super Smash Bros. 4." :laugh:
That actually sounds like it would be the perfect title... for a new Star Fox game. ;) After all, Star Fox 64 was the 1st game to use Rumble/a Rumble Pack! :grin:

Super FOG

Smash Journeyman
NNID
FOG2006
3DS FC
4253-3752-2801
I was thinking about "Super Smash Bros. Power Play"

The idea came from a music called "Power Play", sung by Ayumi Miyazaki.

And also, considering any use that Wii U Game Pad will gonna have on SSB4, I''ll think that "SSBPP" should be a suitable name.

EDIT: And for Japan, I suggest: 大乱闘スマッシュブラザーズZ (or simply SumaBura Z). I think that Z is cool for a japanese Smash name, and I'm also considering that Melee was SumaBura DX and Brawl was SumaBura X.

[TSON]

Hella.
NNID
oTSONo
Pretty sure they're going to colon it. "Super Smash Bros 4" is too popular for its own good already.

Banking on Super Smash Bros 4: Universe

Super FOG

Smash Journeyman
NNID
FOG2006
3DS FC
4253-3752-2801
^^^ How about just calling it "Super Smash Bros. Power"=??? :laugh:
:laugh:

The name must be something that suggests a great fray. The words Melee and Brawl are technically words with the same meaning.

And... man, it's so cool just saying "Power Play":laugh:

I keep the name SumaBura Z for japanese edition.

RedGamer

Smash Ace
Super Smash Bros Rumpus (SSBR)

or

Super Smash Bros Breakaway (SSBB?!)
because the smash series is a breakaway from the traditional fighting game experience.

or how about

Super Smash Bros Scrimmage (SSBS)
you may be asking why. the simple answer is because I can.

BirthNote

Smash Master
NNID
GeneticDestiny
We can say more than one right?

Super Smash Bros. Fury
Super Smash Bros. Riot
Super Smash Bros. Ultra
Super Smash Bros. Frenzy
Super Smash Bros. Collide (read the back of Brawl's cover)

Phoenix Lord'

Lord' of the Night
Premium
NNID
HououDaimyo1010
3DS FC
3780-9286-8943
The only possible names are Super Smash Bros. Fisticuffs for the Wii U and Super Smash Bros. Fracas for the 3DS.

Johnknight1

NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
I'm surprised nobody has said "Super Smash Bros. All-Stars!" :laugh:
The name must be something that suggests a great fray. The words Melee and Brawl are technically words with the same meaning.
Yeah, and "Power" fits in with those, especially since it only has 5 letters.
And... man, it's so cool just saying "Power Play":laugh:
Saying "Super Smash Bros. Power" sounds much more awesome. The "Play" part makes it sound kinda "meah."

Johnknight1

NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
Super Smash Bros. SMASH! So nice you have to say it twice! "Super Smash Brothers SMASH!" "Smash Bros. SMASH!" "Smash SMASH!!!" "SMASH SMASH SMASH SMASH!!!" :grin:

Also for some reason, "Super Smash Bros. Control" and "Super Smash Bros. Edge" sound really cool to me... :ohwell:

Johnknight1

NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
Not really. I have to stay up late because of works, schools, and stuffs, all of which are really late in the day. Besides, I only need 6-8 hours of sleep. :p

I was just thinking of some funny incident involving a tampon and my sister's dog. I would explain it, but it's freaking gross. But I will say this: Peoples, get your dogs fixed! :laugh:

Mypantisgone

Smash Lord
Super Smash Bros. SMASH! So nice you have to say it twice! "Super Smash Brothers SMASH!" "Smash Bros. SMASH!" "Smash SMASH!!!" "SMASH SMASH SMASH SMASH!!!" :grin:

Also for some reason, "Super Smash Bros. Control" and "Super Smash Bros. Edge" sound really cool to me... :ohwell:

My cousins call Brawl "Smash Brawl Brawl"

OOhhh,this is going to be funny...

Now that i think about it,back when the Universe article came out...the first people to say it was fake because of the name not being a fighting term is just WRONG,the whole article was in Japanese,Smash's Japanese name is NOT a fighting term.

MR. K

Smash Journeyman
super smash bros rumble seems to be the only one IMO that sounds decent.

ItsSilverLPs

Banned via Warnings
Maybe both will have the same title, but anyway:

Wii U:
Super Smash Bros. Ultra (for some reason I'm sure they will put a word starting with U, because of Wii U)

3DS:
Super Smash Bros. World (because like, 3DS is portable, you can take it with you to the world... lol)
I was going to say Universe if that rumor didn't exist (even though Ultra would still be like Universe)

Jhonnykiller45

Smash Journeyman
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Tournament Collector's Champion Turbo Zero Plus Alpha EX DX Edition - Wii U

Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Tournament Collector's Champion Turbo Zero Plus Alpha EX DX 3D Edition - 3DS

:troll:

Johnknight1

NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
Guys, you aren't going to like what you hear, unless you like gross (but real) humor. Just a warning, so I'm putting spoilers around all of the nasty details.
...now you HAVE to explain it. you can't just say that and walk away.
My sister's dog hasn't been fixed, despite them having it for 4 years. When the dog gets on its' period,
it tries to eat used tampons, and it leaves the bits everywhere. It is freaking disgusting.
The reason I thought of that was because my sister dropped by and was complaining about it again! :laugh:

Oh, and also, my sister's dog
gets ontop of my 25 pound MALE cat (he isn't fat! He's LOOONNNGGGG) and humps it when its' on its' period. My cat is sexually confused because of it, because he was fixed before he had even a beginning stage of puberty. So literally, he has no idea what my sister's dog is doing.

Oh, and just to defend my cat (by starting out by saying his name is Squiggles because he walks by making turns), he killed a snake last week (with my other cat), at least two mice/rats the 2 weeks before that, a squirrel the week before that, a annoyingly loud crow (that I wanted dead) 2 weeks before that, 2 possums (with my other cat) back in May, and back in February, he killed a family of raccoons that was dumb enough to eat his food a few months ago. Lesson number one of animal survival: Never eat the hungry big guys' food. (I don't live out in the wild; I live basically at the ends of suburbs next to farms)[COLLAPSE="Click here to see two pictures my gigantic cat!"]

On the bottom photo, that white fur on the bottom right IS MY CAT'S shed fur! :psycho:[/COLLAPSE]

Top Bottom