• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What techniques are the hardest to pull off for you?

Nicco

Smash Journeyman
I do it all the time in tourney lol. I have barely any tourney vids so it makes sense u don't know.

I can do it extremely well, especially if i have a perfect control stick
Cool. Hopefully I'll be able to do it without sding soon.

Still think this is the hardest tech due to the risk. But obv this game has like no tech ceiling, so anything could be the hardest..

Player -0

Smash Hero
Short Hopping.......
I can multishine fairly easily and kinda moonwalk but SHing.....
Although it's awkward because I play P:M and not melee..... Same thing about ._.

Marmalad3

Smash Cadet
Moonwalking with spacies. I know it's not really critical to the space animal meta but GOD DAMN is it frustrating.

Mono.

Stopmotion Love.
Ledge Canceling kicks my ass everytime. I just need to work how to properly space my moves.

Zone

Smash Champion
You just hit A, A, A and then hold the last A and then move or do something else and then let go of A...?
erm, I've only heard the AAA hold A. Never heard of holding A then trying to move or something while still holding A. i'll try that.

But I've read Gentlemen guides... I can do the timing one just fine. It's the rapid ones I can't ever do.

Player -0

Smash Hero
erm, I've only heard the AAA hold A. Never heard of holding A then trying to move or something while still holding A. i'll try that.

But I've read Gentlemen guides... I can do the timing one just fine. It's the rapid ones I can't ever do.
Well, you do the AAA thing and hold the last A, but move or something so it cancels the input for the rapid jabs. All the moving or doing whatever was to cancel the input so you don't get the rapid jabs.

Zone

Smash Champion
Well, you do the AAA thing and hold the last A, but move or something so it cancels the input for the rapid jabs. All the moving or doing whatever was to cancel the input so you don't get the rapid jabs.
Thanks I'll try :D

iNNo

Smash Rookie
Yeah, this game is ridiculous. I played this for four years from 2001-05 and didn't pick it up again until a couple days ago. I'm still trying to re-master short hopping with Fox :facepalm:

WaterlessFishie

Smash Journeyman
shine out of shield turnaround grab is def the hardest........i fail u smash OoS too often thou.........any help????
up smash oos is pretty easy once out figure it out. what i do is basically flick up on both the control stick and the c stick at almost the same time, but do control stick first cause you have ti jump oos then cancel that with the up smash

Top Bottom