• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What Stage do you hate the most?

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
I've always hated The Summit, ever since I lost the Gamestop tourney on it...

SOG_Brwl

Smash Rookie
ABSOLUTELY HATE:
NPC (who doesn't?)
75m
Rainbow Cruise

Really Hate:
Hanenbow
Summit (but Shin Onigashima is the best music there :p)

I love playing on FD competetivly, but when it's the only stage that gets picked online with anyone, it gets really old.

Barge

All I want is a custom title
Rainbow cruise is a good stage for friendlys. I like the background, but its too easy to die, the meele version of rainbow cruise (not extended) was better. But meh,

I hate battlefield, dont ask me why, just something about it makes me angry
I absolutely loath mario bros, you cant even play on that stage, its all throwing turtles and crabs at each other. I sigh when that stage gets picked, Wario ware is a good friendlys stage too, fun to do the little minigames.

My favorite goes to Luigis Mansion and Hyrule though

HolyMoses

Smash Rookie
flat zones another annoying one people havent mentioned much. my most hated levels would be the ones i've made myself

Radiant Howl

Smash Rookie
i really dislike distant planet, just way too many hazards

i also dont like warior ware due to complete unfairness at times

Veggieburger_802

Smash Cadet
Switch FC
SW-7958-8584-9570
This post has been removed because the user was in high school when he wrote it and he wants to start using this website again without people being able to see the stupid stuff he said ten years ago.

Last edited:

StrongGaia

Smash Rookie
I despise Super Mario Bros. with a passion. The stupid crabs and turtles and the ability to walk off and die ruins it for me.

Don't like Green Greens (from SSBM) either, the blowing tree, small platforms and explosive blocks frustrate me.

thedobaga

Smash Apprentice
Mario Bros, Rumble Falls, Hanenbow, and 75m.

Mario Bros.: Those stupid enemies do more damage to me then my opponent if I'm using a character with windup to his attacks *cough*Donkey Kong*cough*. Not to mention it bothers me greatly that you can't go through the same platforms...

Rumble Falls: Do I even need a reason? It's an Icicle Mountain V2, and all those booby traps (ESPECIALLY all the **** spikes) really do get extremely annoying...

Hanenbow: Annoying sounds, hard to move around in for big characters, IMO, and it bothers me immensely that you can't swim in that **** water...

75m: Too big and too many hazards. Though I do enjoy sending opponents up to pay DK a visit.

Pk_Starstorm11

Smash Cadet
The two classic NES stages, the New Pork City stage and that stage with the flowers that I don't even know the name because me and my friends never even consider playing there. Also we hate the DK stage where it moves up.

BA-Leif

Smash Cadet
the 2 NES stages are most annoing... but a good idear still xD
75m has too small platforms and MarioBros. is too much random, cause the koopas and crabs have too much knockback -.-

and i have spearpillar when the mirror mode occurs -.-

Midnaftw

Smash Cadet
I don't know... I'm near a giant marshmallow if th
New Pork City.... HATE IT! HATE IT!.... It's dull, gloomy, has a horrible pun for a name, is from a game that isn't even out in Europe, there's an annoying red thing that tries to eat you, theres a wooden bit that using a single attack on tends to kill you and finally, the stage is huge and impossible to play on for the likes of Ganon/Ike. Temple owns it by far.

Karptroopa

Smash Apprentice
Worst stage = 75m.
I despise 75m. I absolutely hate it. It's cramped, so KOs have to be thought out and executed differently because of that. Not that I'm against new methods, but this stage bends it too much. Also, since you'll mainly be fighting near the right edge, it's rather easy to KO there. ARGH UNFAIR.

And I also hate Mario Bros. The stupid sidesteppers and crabbie-things (name please?) have absurd amounts of strength. Especially for the fact that you should be brawling, not doing this:

Kid: Kick 'em 'n' hurl 'em! So much fun! Weeee! OOO ANOTHER ONE!

Other kid: GET OFF MAH ROOM.

Phew. *rant over*

ON-2

Smash Rookie
I hate Final Destination and Smashville. Final Destination is spam heavan, over used, and can kill ya. And Smashville is just to.........Dull for me.

Top Bottom