• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What stage are you going to play first?

Tetra's Tracker

Smash Journeyman
The first thing I'm going to in Brawl is go onto practice mode to test out all the newcomers, so the stage I'll use will probably be a simple one (most likely Battlefield).

Jeff_ray...

Smash Cadet
I have trouble making choices. I think I'll use the random function. But if there isn't one, I guess I will try Battle Field. The design of that level is AWESOME. I might want to do Halberd too.

dancingfrogman

Smash Ace
Switch FC
3133 8842 3910
I'm going to have trouble picking my choices! but the first stage i'll play will defiently NOT be simple, as I like brand new stages where its not simular to any of the stages from melee, so most likely i'll be picking warioware, mushroomy kingdom and castle seige as they are not simular to any stage i'm going to play and they are completly different and unique.
Don't get me wrong, I love battlefield and Final destination, but my brothers aren't fond of them for some reason, so thats the reason I probably not choose them first.

Kruton

Smash Ace
The first match I was going to play was Lylat Cruise, for the eye candy.

Too bad someone accidentally turned 'Stage Select' OFF on accident before I played, so my first match was at New Pork City. >.<

DQP

Smash Ace
frigate orpheon. i like all things creepy and eerie. which is why i'll try luigi's mansion next

Top Bottom