• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What Pokemon do you hate the most and can not stand?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
and i also forgot another one(sorry for so many i just feel pissed off right now). well actually it is the whole group of pokemon that just get like 3 pokemon, put them together, and call it an evolution. i especially hate dugtrio, that pokemon with the three bird heads(if you could count that one as one of those kind of evolutions) and magnetron i think thats what its called. i mean might was well get 3 of those pokemon and just glue them together and say look at my magnetron or my dugtrio it evolved from a diglet even though i just glued it. well i am getting pissed so i better stop here

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
and well just one more. magikarp because it is useless, uses splash,blah,blah,blah. and it is stupid for a pokemon that is VERY useless to evolve into a gianormous pokemon of unspeakable power

Greenstreet

Smash Champion
i cannot stand glyscor in the pokemon series. for a scary looking pokemon that thing is just so stupid. what fly pokemon does not know how to glide. it like watching a swallow that doesnt know how to fly around.

i also cannot stand that lawnmower pokemon or what ever its name is. its a lawnmower right? yeah what kind of pokemon is a lawnmower. that may as well be the stupidest idea ever

and finally i cannot stand eevee. not because of the kind of pokemon but its evolutions. it evolved to an umbreon when i was about to use a ****ing water stone on it. too many evolutions and too many conditions
and and voltorb and electorb because it is stupid that they look like pokeballs and the way that in the show and games it says that people get voltorbs confused with ****ing pokeballs. who the hell gets confused with those voltorb's WAY bigger than a pokeballs
and i also forgot another one(sorry for so many i just feel pissed off right now). well actually it is the whole group of pokemon that just get like 3 pokemon, put them together, and call it an evolution. i especially hate dugtrio, that pokemon with the three bird heads(if you could count that one as one of those kind of evolutions) and magnetron i think thats what its called. i mean might was well get 3 of those pokemon and just glue them together and say look at my magnetron or my dugtrio it evolved from a diglet even though i just glued it. well i am getting pissed so i better stop here
and well just one more. magikarp because it is useless, uses splash,blah,blah,blah. and it is stupid for a pokemon that is VERY useless to evolve into a gianormous pokemon of unspeakable power
Learn to edit your posts.

D.B.K.

Smash Ace
NNID
tinyfuses
Roacherman, if you want all of that in one thread, use the edit button. And I do agree with you about Magikarp. They could at least let it learn bubble or something to help it evolve a bit quicker.

Edit: Nevermind, I'm too slow *sulks*

Raimundo

Smash Apprentice
****ing Magikarp!!!!i ****ing Hate That Sum***** Because All He Can Ever Learn Is Flail And ****ing Splash! >=(

WolfenMiatang

Smash Apprentice
rattata or pidgeys, annoying little pokemons that pops out in the wild during the red/blue/yellow versions

Katapultar

Smash Lord
I don't like Mewtwo, Roselia's voice in the games and the annoying Ambipom in the anime with the annoying voice.

Kochiha Ichihara

Smash Apprentice
Mew. ****ing overrated and really quite worthless when compared to things such as Mewtwo. And the fact that people prefer it "because it's cuter".

day-day

Smash Ace
Zubat or Tentacool. I remember in the old games that sometime even the repels didn't help keep them away. I hated feebas too, not because of the way it looks but how long it takes to find one of these abominations :mad:

TWILTHERO

Smash Lord
My most hated would have to be...

Drowsee
Zubat
The Chimchar family
Purugly
And...Chansey <_<

WolfenMiatang

Smash Apprentice
Zubats or Golbats... They are probably the most annoying pokemons when you really want to exit out a dam cave already lol

Mikey Free

Smash Rookie
Dude Krickitune is annoying!

I would say golbat if it didnt evolve into the awesome crobat.

harig07

Smash Rookie
Jynx...you know Jynx got banned from some episodes because people thought that it was racist?

codfish92

Smash Ace
Denver Colorado: wishing it was never summer.
i hate caught missingno's cuz he messes up ur game and has two water guns and only evolves into Kangaskhan. now wild missingno's i like since it multiplies ur 6th item by 123(or some big number more than 99) and has a gang load of experince and has the weirdest moveset(sky attack and 2 water guns)

★Malik★™

Smash Ace
i don't hate pokemon
except magikarp (i don't know how to spell it)

what's the piont of..SPLASH?

i know it can learn flail or whatever

but SPLASH?

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
i don't hate pokemon
except magikarp (i don't know how to spell it)

what's the piont of..SPLASH?

i know it can learn flail or whatever

but SPLASH?
You don't like how Magikarp represents how a weak, pathetic little fish can overcome his obstacles through hard work and eventually become a powerful beast?

Magikarp is the incarnation of hard work. He's a symbol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom