• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What past stages would you like to return as DLC?

What past stages would you like to return as DLC?

• Total voters

TheDMonroeShow

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
3695-0037-2189
Fountain of dreams for me but honestly I'd also be happy with anything legal. Sm4sh has like no competitive stages. (Ironically since omega mode was a failed attempt to solve that)

Arbok9782

Smash Rookie
Shadow Moses would be my number one pick, but I can't see that happening without Snake.

Number 2 would be Saffron City although ideally with the Pokémon changed out for others unless they don't appear in a Pokéball or are playable.

Runner up is Corneria, my favorite level from Melee. I didn't like the Brawl version that made it so much smaller too.

pH1988

Smash Rookie
I really miss Rainbow Cruise! It was just a nice dynamic stage. Felt like Nintendo matrix battles hopping from one place to the next, and don't get me started about Footstool Jumping lol

DJDave189

Smash Journeyman
NNID
DJDave157
Defiantly Fountain of Dreams. But I would also like to see Dream Land 64, Safron City, Poke Floats, and Fourside.

JSG

Smash Apprentice
NNID
JustinJSG
I'm fine with any stage, really. But if I had to choose...

PictoChat, WarioWare, and Spear Pillar were my favorites in Brawl.

I'd also like Fountain of Dreams too. Just imagine that one in HD.

Mwauthzyx

Smash Apprentice
I really want Fountain of Dreams and Big Blue. FoD is my favorite professional map and Big Blue is my favorite fun map.

Floati

Smash Cadet
Considering the 8 man smash mode- I think Sector Z and New Pork would be great. I also think Rainbow cruise would be cool. Overall I really hope they do dlc or patch in (or simply edit existing stages like Wily's or "platform omegas") more maps because it really is pretty lackluster at the moment.

Side note: Why did they get rid of alot of the best brawl songsssssssss :( RIP Mona Pizza

GunGunW

Smash Lord
NNID
GunGunW
Princess Peach's Castle (64 and Melee)
Mushroom Kingdom (Melee)
Saffron City
Kongo Jungle (Melee)
Fountain of Dreams
Rainbow Cruise

Kevandre

Ivy WAS Saurly missed
NNID
Kevandre
3DS FC
1736-1095-5393
Switch FC
SW-2226-3590-9812
I'd really love it if Jungle Japes and Brinstar could transition from the 3DS version... Mute City & Magicant as well

Godzillionaire

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Crit-Hit
3DS FC
3797-7329-5972
I mostly want Yoshi Island (Brawl) back because it's just so happy and upbeat. That and it's fun to whack Shy Guys from the sky!

Jae

You're outta luck, buddy
Dream Land 64
Saffron City
Peach's Castle
Fourside
Magicant (it counts right? lol)
Pirate Ship
Poke Floats
PictoChat
Yoshi's Story

Last edited:

Doctor Luigi

Smash Cadet
pls samurai add Magicant HD or at least Fourside that is all I want. Not really...

Top Bottom