• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What other forums are you are part of?

Frizz

Will Thwack You At 0%
I used to use SuperSkarmory forums back in the day as a Pokemon RPer, which to my best guess was around 2012-2013. But Smashboards is the only forums that I actively use now.

DarkAuraful

Torpid Dragon
Formerly
Chao Island: Aurachao
KOEI Warriors: DarkAuraful
Yoshi Art Forums: DarkAuraYoshi

My times there were so so. I was just a naive (and stupid lol) teenager back then. Around being thirteen years old I'd say for those times.

Currently
MyAnimeList: Tyrant_Tenebris
Opera Omnia Forum: DarkAuraful (still looking for a way to change this to the one I have now)

I haven't been using the two current ones enough as I should.

Edit: I completely forgot I also joined a Musou website too, being a hardcore fan of the entire Dynasty, Samurai and Orochi Warriors series at the time.

Last edited:

Luigifan18

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5577-0969-0868
I was on Know Your Meme until I got kicked out on July 7, 2018 (long story). However, I also drop by my original hangout GameFAQs from time to time, and also spend a lot of time on DeviantART, TV Tropes, Smogon (though I'm not allowed back there until October 11 — I poll-jumped too much on CAP25), Pokémon Online, the Dungeons & Dragons Wiki... good grief, I can't even list them all! I virtually always go by "Luigifan", "Luigifan18", or "Internet Wanderer" (which is my Tumblr username, but I'm not on Tumblr often).

Orlando BCN

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-0933-8407-0408
I’m an active member of the One Piece Forum. Everyone there is nice, except for this one dude who claims his theories are perfect and trash talks everyone else. :)

D

Deleted member

Yea I use Reddit and SmashBoards. I did used to use gamefaqs a while ago but stopped using it.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mike Arcade

Smash Rookie
I'm a Sonic fan myself so I mainly go over at a site called Free Scribes of Mobius, my friends and I run it and we're always welcome to fans of the series. We're a pretty small group but otherwise we're really cool. I have a membership over at Sonic Retro, but I hardly go over there anymore myself, no real reason though.

Top Bottom