• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Wii U What music tracks have you spotted in this game and music tracks do you want?

LordCQ

Smash Journeyman

Bomber913

Smash Cadet
NNID
ferrer3
3DS FC
3523-2231-5548
I need to hear that Xenoblade Chronicles Medley NOW!

Sari

Editing Staff
Writing Team
NNID
Villager49
Switch FC
SW-2215-0173-2152
I've made several posts in other threads about which songs I'd like in this game, but I think this will be my true final one. Here are the songs I'd like by series:

Mario:
Mario Galaxy stage:

Mario Kart stage:

Zelda:
Skyloft:

THIS ONE NEEDS TO BE IN THIS STAGE!

EDIT: So far, the following songs from my wishlist have been confirmed:
Diantha's battle theme [Original]
Onett theme [Remix]
Not sure which stage this would go good with but I'd still like this to make it in:

Pokémon:
Kalos Pokémon League:

Kirby:
Great Cave Offensive:

Punch-Out!
Boxing Ring:

Wario:
Gamer Stage:

Gamer stage OR Wii Fit Studio

Rhythm Heaven:
Not sure exactly where these songs could fit in, but I think the Gamer stage would suit it since apparently Manzai Birds plays on that stage (and with the mom it's pretty crazy and Game and Wario was made by the same people behind Rhythm Heaven)

Earthbound:
Onett:

It'll probably never happen, but I'd love if this song made it in somehow

If at least one of these songs makes it in, I will be very happy.

Last edited:

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
So, I have just realised that it's also a want threads so, let me list the one I want the most (not just Paper Mario version).

Sanctuary guardians: the best earthbound track imo. It's so rare to see a music that reflects the sense of critical decision as well as this one. Imagine in decisive fights...awesome!

Lorule castle: I heard that lorule field was in the game...not very interesting considering it's just a remix of dark world. Lorule castle though is a 5 part of a music that already starts epic and becomes more and more thrilling. The intruments in this will be perfect in smash in the way that it would make every fight so much intense. Those type of music are usually the best choices so, why not?

Pokemon colleuseum...any battle music. They are all engaging. Friend battle is a great way to have intense fight with a good starter, normal battle is fitting everywhere and makes every fighter feel like glorious (so, for glory :) ) and cypher peon pumps the players...I want those...Mirror b though would be interesting too...

Lower norfair: this is maybe the only track that would make me go "are you kidding me?" if it's not in the game. Any version is good (prefer the metroid prime one), but I still question heavily why it's still not in the series...

Giratina battle: yeah another pkmn, but this one is something in the domain of intensity. This is the kind of music that as soon as you click play, you're engaged and the music sort of control your mind. At the end of it, the notes are so intense that it made me want to punch a wall or something. I imagine the silliness of me doing inputs at the rythm of the music...I know it will happen if it's in...

Now it's time for some of Paper Mario...

PM64 has mostly very calm music. Sad sun, crystal palace, march ahead to the intense but smooth like tubba bubba, huff n puff and my favourite, king of the koopas.

TTYD has just too much. ANY track from that game is awesome, but my bests are we believe in you mario (will never happen but if...), shadow queen final phase, rawk hawk, cortez battle, magnus battle, normal battle, rogueport...too much.

Spm has good tracks too but my most wanted is ultimate show and I really don't need to explain why. You could also add fractail, floro sapiens cavern or the underwhere.

There's so much track I want that after seeing that number on the sound test screen...I dream...

TechPowah

Smash Ace
Switch FC
1951-3245-1423
The only thing I could find called "Pokemon Smash" was a tv show in Japan all about Pokemon, both games and anime. Strange times are upon us for this game's soundtrack.

NintenRob

Rising YouTuber
Writing Team
NNID
trpdm.wilton
Some people think Pokemon Smash is actually the gamemode and not the song, hence no music note.

Tepig2000

Smash Champion
3DS FC
2938-8785-9936
I don't know if anyone said this already, but the Team Flare Battle Theme from Pokémon X and Y is confirmed. I'm really feeling it happy about that.

Sari

Editing Staff
Writing Team
NNID
Villager49
Switch FC
SW-2215-0173-2152
Can't find an official video of it, but apparently Diantha's theme from Pokémon X and Y is confirmed to play on the Elite Four stage!

Syrek

The Freshest Strategist
There's a Final Destination Ver. 2 song in the Wii U version and it sounds amazing!!! ^o^ BEHOLD!!!

And here's the original video from where this song comes from.

Last edited:

Naoshi

wow this is a custom title
Kalos stage has a lot of the VS Champion themes. Hope this also includes VS Blue and VS Lance from Gen 1 and 2!

zony514

Smash Apprentice
NNID
zoniken514
3DS FC
1633-5281-0428
How about these songs? Good or Bad?

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Time/Darkness/Sky: Dialga's Fight to the Finish

Shadow the Hedgehog: I Am...All of Me

Mega Man X: Opening Stage

Captain Rainbow: Little Mac's Theme

Fatal Frame 4 Mask of the Lunar Eclipse: The Tsukimori Song (Pipe Organ)

Kaeru no Tame ni Kane wa Naru: Ouji no Bouken (Prince's Adventure)

Sonic Battle: Emerald Beach

Kirby's Air Ride: City Trial

Mega Man 9: Flash in the Dark

NES Remix: Title Theme

MOTHER: Hippie Battle

Pac-Man Party: Near End of Game

Azew

Smash Lord
Almost every song from Super Mario Galaxy. That game has amazing music.
They also need some Pokemon Mystery Dungeon music too.

Last edited:

DoodleDuck97

Smash Hero
Living in a peacefull place on nowhere islands.
How about these songs? Good or Bad?

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Time/Darkness/Sky: Dialga's Fight to the Finish

Mega Man X: Opening Stage

Sonic Battle: Emerald Beach

Kirby's Air Ride: City Trial

Mega Man 9: Flash in the Dark

MOTHER: Hippie Battle

If these 6 songs don't get in well I will be upset especially the Hippie battle and Emerald beach I mean come on Sakurai Sega made an amazing fighting game for the GBA at least acknowledge its existence (referring to Sonic's move-set)

Last edited:

Himynameisisaac

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Himynameisisaac
I would love some Sonic songs to actually be remixed this time around, not just the actual song. Brawl had a remix for Angel Island Zone and that was amazing! And i saw someone say something about Mario Party music..? Give me some tracks from MP2 and I'd be eeven happier!

Syrek

The Freshest Strategist
So many amazing songs and this is just the default list! :surprised: My favourite songs that I didn't know were in until now are.....

-Engage the Enemy from Xenoblade Chronicles
-Fated Battle from Super Mario Galaxy 2
-The Great Tower Showdown 2 from Super Mario 3D World
-Cloudtop Cruise Remix from Mario Kart 8
-The Grand Finale from Mario and Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story
-Duty (Ablaze) from Fire Emblem: Awakening
-Thunder Cloud Temple from Kid Icarus: Uprising
-Engage the Enemy from Xenoblade Chronicles
-Mega Man 3 Retro Medley

With more than 100 songs to be unlocked via, possibly even 200, I can only imagine the glorious music and remixes that will be added. Be still, my beating heart! :love:

Last edited:

zony514

Smash Apprentice
NNID
zoniken514
3DS FC
1633-5281-0428
I would love some Sonic songs to actually be remixed this time around, not just the actual song. Brawl had a remix for Angel Island Zone and that was amazing! And i saw someone say something about Mario Party music..? Give me some tracks from MP2 and I'd be eeven happier!
I do agree they should make a remix of Sonic's than using the original. But I guess that won't be any possible since Jun Senoue's not joining this time...

kantoskies

Smash Journeyman
NNID
kanto-skies
So looking through all the starting music, I didn't happen to find the Fountain of Dreams piece from Melee. Unless I missed it or it's unlockable does this mean...?

One of the best Melee stages could be back?? In HD?? I mean it makes sense to be one of the not-in-Brawl stages to be included because from a layout perspective it's pretty simple.

Jdawg9876

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Jdawg9876
3DS FC
4399-1836-0019
I'm pretty hype for all of the OST to come out for the Wii U version of Smash Bros, I just want the Meta Crystal theme to make a comeback. (To those of you who don't recall that name, it's the theme that plays when you fight Metal Mario on the original N64 game).

Mariohuge

Smash Apprentice
Songs I'm hoping are in:
Fountain of Dreams
Masked Dedede
Dirty&Beauty
Paper Mario stuff (a ttyd boss medley and/or the ultimate show)
Melee metal battle
A brawl theme remix like they did with melee
Brawl Gourmet Race
Hyrule Warriors music (most preferably eclipse of the moon GT)
Primal Dialga and/or Palkia fight from mystery dungeon
Chaos Kin stuff
Antasma Battle
Adventure's end
Pyrrhon's theme
Giratina battle
Eggman lost world fight
A battle network theme
and a few more songs that I won't list so that I won't clog up the page.

Thought to be honest, even if none of these things get in, I'm absolutely ecstatic with what we have right now. All these glorious Mario final boss themes, the return of the dialga/palkia fight from spear pillar, that GLORIOUS xenoblade medley...it's all just so, so great.

Last edited:

Jdawg9876

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Jdawg9876
3DS FC
4399-1836-0019
What Mariohuge said about the Xenoblade medley reminds me, I'm glad they added the Mechanical Rhythm from Xenoblade, that song is great.

Top Bottom