• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What melee levels SHOULD have been in brawl ?

Alus

Smash Champion
NNID
Starsauce
3DS FC
5327-1023-2754
nobody likes mute city right next to dreamland 64 and that old mario bros stage?

Great Bay was an awesome stage. Poke Floats, Jungle Japes, and Dreamland 64 should have returned as well.
wat?
I thought Jungle japes was in the game...

Puddin

Smash Lord
Poke Floats.

Of course Sakurai realised how happy that would make us and added tripping in place of Poke Floats.

And I'm surprised nobody has added realise to the dictionary yet, there are two ways of spelling it it just depends on the language you use and your grammar.

Postito

Smash Rookie
Well they brought back Onett, Temple, and Rainbow Cruise.. so my favorites were covered.

Except- what's with the lack of Saria's Song? Ridiculous.

3transfat

Smash Journeyman
Fourside, Dreamland, and Fountain of Dreams. All of the others, save Rainbow Cruise, are cool with me.

MeHo

Smash Cadet
FoD, Mute City, and Yoshi's Story instead Green Greens, Big Blue, and Yoshi's Island.

Ange

Smash Lord
Their choices for returning Melee stages is horrible in general. I mean..

Rainbow Ride? Green Greens? Off-topicly not to mention they removed the Mach Rider music from Big Blue (which is sad since it fits better there, but Big Blue is fun in particular areas.)

Anyway, they should have cut Rainbow Ride/Green Greens and instead bring FoD and Fourside back. YES.

homsar

Smash Ace
^Rainbow Ride and Green Greens are fairly popular.

I miss FoD, Mute City (Big Blue isn't as cool) and *gasp* Great Bay (I loved to have some casual FFA's there after a long session of serious matches).

xDD-Master

Smash Champion
-Yoshis Story
-Other Zelda Stage (idk the name in english)
-Mute City
-Peachs Castle
-Fountains of Dream
-The DK Stage
-The other Mother/Earthbound Stage

I think thats all ^^

Somehow i miss them all xD

peregrine monkey

Smash Apprentice
1. Peach's Castle
2. KONGO JUNGLE! MY LOST LOVE! :(
3. Poke Floats
4. Every stage from SSB64. (Shouldn't really be saying that, but I love them so much.)

Kief

Smash Ace
-great bay was awesome. that turtle loved me it saved my life all the time. maybe cus i use link
-brinstar depths instead of brinstar. norfair is a better lava level and we dont need two.
-poke floats even though i wasnt overly fond of it. its different. "oh lets make another pokemon stadium and bring the old one back too" *rolls eyes*
-im counting hyrule castle cus it was so darn cool even though it wasnt even in melee
-fourside (and saffron city again from 64) wat do these people have against city stages?
-kongo jungle i guess but there are already 3 DK stages so i wouldnt know which one to take out...oh wait...JUNGLE JAPES NEEDS TO DIE!!!

AkumaFalcon93

Smash Rookie
Brinstar Depths
Venom
Peach's Castle
Great Bay
Four Side
Icicle mountian (melee)
Kongo Jungle
Yoshi's Story
Fountain of Dreams
Mushroom Kingdom I
Mushroom Kingdom II
All of the Super Smash Bros. 64 stages.

Dajayman

Banned via Administration
Fourside Fourside Fourside Fourside! That was THE BEST STAGE EVER...

Everything about that stage was too good. Beautiful scenery fighting on top of buildings, excellent Fourside/Eight Melodies music, wall jumping fun, spiking in between the buildings, the crazy fun you could have on the UFO. Oh man, I wish Fourside (or at the very least the music) was in Brawl. That was my biggest disappointment in Brawl...

jehonaker

Smash Cadet
Brinstar Depths, Poké Floats, Dream Land 64, and Mute City. Those are the four stages I wish had come back.

Especially Poké Floats...that was a blast as a counterpick.

Davy Jones

Smash Ace
Fourside- Just loved the background
Poke Flats and Brinstar Dephts- Was awesome! Loved the changing platforms
Fountain of Dreams- Best Kirby Stage
Final Destination- The new one has buggy edges.
Mushroom Kingdom 64- Loved the Pipes

Fletch

Smash Master
Their choices for returning Melee stages is horrible in general. I mean..

Rainbow Ride? Green Greens? Off-topicly not to mention they removed the Mach Rider music from Big Blue (which is sad since it fits better there, but Big Blue is fun in particular areas.)

Anyway, they should have cut Rainbow Ride/Green Greens and instead bring FoD and Fourside back. YES.
No one disses the Greens. That is one of the best/most broken CP levels in Melee, and it definitely needed to be included. I'm with you though on bringing FoD back.

Dannibis

Smash Rookie
yea fountain of dreams!!!
and even though they were from 64 dreamland and jungle japes would been sweet

Top Bottom