• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What made you laugh today?

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
Bananapuss......
Saw it for the first time today. It was just so random, I loved it

I then proceeded to watching the same clip about 9 more times

Autydragoon

Smash Journeyman
In a circle with Fez, Hyde, Eric and Kelso
I have a rss feed ticker on my desktop that shows the latest news articles from around the world. Well the most recent is "Cheney going high-tech and driving his own car". i thought it was funny because from the title it sounded like they were saying he was going high-tech because he decided to move up from chariot to the model T.

Morrigan

/!\<br>\¡/
I take a course with like 30 people where the professor teaches us how to use a computer program. The thing is, there's this weird girl that sits at the BACK of the classroom and whenever the teacher explains something she's like yelling "OH YEAH, YEAH, I GET IT" all over. EVERY time he explains something. As if it were a personal class. I raff at it :B

Chaco

Never Logs In
That's just sad.

He couldn't help it most likely, food poisoning is vicious.

Jimnymebob

Smash Champion
NNID
Jimnymebob
I watched the Mr. Volcano and Tyrannosaurus Alan Volvic adverts today.
I needed something to make me feel less like crap, and it worked.
:bee:

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
Well in my second period class, we had a lesson that I find really really boring (well, I find math boring in general xD) and I just fell asleep in my book. Then about 30 minutes later some guy had to wake me up and I had slobber all over the side of my face. >__< It was pretty embarrassing at the time, but I find it funny now. xD

Morrigan

/!\<br>\¡/
Well in my second period class, we had a lesson that I find really really boring (well, I find math boring in general xD) and I just fell asleep in my book. Then about 30 minutes later some guy had to wake me up and I had slobber all over the side of my face. >__< It was pretty embarrassing at the time, but I find it funny now. xD
And the teacher never realized? Lucky you >_>

Chaco

Never Logs In
Bunny's PMs.

"Who's **** did you have to suck to become a mod"

rofl.

Darkslash

Smash Master

~rh

Smash Lord
SAKURAH KAWN NO IKIMASUUUUUUUU

My friend (220lbs, 5'10) fought my other friend (130lbs, 6'3")

It was hilarious.

sNess California

Smash Cadet
I was sitting in the living room with my 9 year old sister, and she had to write an essay on planets, and literally out of nowhere she starts reading it and says, "My favorite planet is Uranus, because it's really big" :-D

Chaco

Never Logs In
I laughed pretty hard when I got a fan club dedicated to my juices.

rofl.

SyOn

Smash Journeyman
I laughed when me and my friend was at his place eating sandwiches and my friend switched to some animal documentary. Apparently some fish speaks with farts.

:D

damezguy

Smash Apprentice
my baby cousin who is 2 went and slapped his bald brother who had stolen my aftershave for his personal use. this kid attracts oils to his head, this is all. btw i encouraged my cousin to do this. it was so funny.

ShinoBee

Smash Apprentice
My friend put a big chunk of wasabi in his mouth and had to deal without water or foods to cool it down. It was pretty funny, then his eyes got hella red.

Then my other friend tried. He spat the whole thing out.

Top Bottom