• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What kind of style is your shiek?

SKpro

Smash Cadet
1. Aggressive? Or..
2. Campy? Or..
3. Maybe even a bit gay?

Favorite thing to do against a certain character when executed right?

For me, it's tech chasing.

Feels good man~

Z-row

Smash Journeyman
I play gay sheik. ANY tiny advantage I can find is good enough for me. Tech chasing, ******** edgeguarding, stupid down smash, all of it. If my opponent can't deal with it, I don't see a reason to stop using it.

Zoler

Smash Ace
grab grab grab grab grab grab grab grab grab grab grab grab grab grab grab grab grab grab grab grab grab grab grab grab

m&m1992

Smash Cadet
i just play like my opponent
when he plays fair, i play fair
but when he takes a gay marth i will make my gay-chaingrabs and gay-needlecamping.
my favourite style is the aggressive one, but when i take sheik my friend cries and tells me to take another char ( he plays with marth and jiggs....)

jetfour

Smash Journeyman
Aggressive off the edge, high pressure on stage, needles if they start camping.

I think I'm one of the best unknown Sheiks :)

❀W.E.M.P.❀

Mote Of Dust
**** grabs, **** tilts, **** fair, & bair

It's all about forward B

and I AM the best unknown sheik ;)

In all honesty I am your cookie cutter boring sheik. No style at all other than getting 3 stocked all day, yet still looking like a bad *** <3

Too much real metagame talk on the sheik boards and not enough spam in the social.

Lordydennek

Smash Ace
**** grabs, **** tilts, **** fair, & bair

It's all about forward B

and I AM the best unknown sheik ;)

In all honesty I am your cookie cutter boring sheik. No style at all other than getting 3 stocked all day, yet still looking like a bad *** <3

Too much real metagame talk on the sheik boards and not enough spam in the social.
Three stocked all day??? ouch.

❀W.E.M.P.❀

Mote Of Dust
On your perception check, you rolled a 1

You couldn't sense the Kender steeling everything from under you, then on your bluff check you rolled a 5 and believed the Kender when he told you you gave it all away.

<333

Queen

Smash Apprentice
Good ol' Uncle Trapspringer visits this thread.

Besides, I'll have you know that kender don't steal, they merely find that these things direct themselves into a kender's many pouches, many times for safekeeping. ;)

Also, the kender should be the one rolling the bluff check, if, indeed, you believe them to be duplicitous, which they aren't. They're merely insanely curious, absentminded pickpockets.

Queen

Smash Apprentice
Not a big one, so far as DND is concerned...I only really noticed 'cause I tend to makes my characters skill whores, and so I pay more attention to their mechanics. Well, that and I always take bluff because it's hilarious.

TLMSheikant

Smash Master
My sheik has a platform campy look for an opening, combo and gimp them kinda style lol. I guess that would fit in "gay".

Aidoony

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Sheikah2
Combos and aggressive ......................................what are you waiting for more get lost your wasting your time go please do it for smash4

Aidoony

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Sheikah2
come on people * huh * (chainsaw noise) * hahahahahahahah * ?????????? me * what are you doing with that chainsaw * * hahahahahahahaha * * NOOOOOOOOOO * wait its just a rubber chainsaw bye

Top Bottom