• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What is YOUR favorite stage?

icewolf2249

Smash Cadet
My favorites would probably be (in no particular order) Spear Pillar, Final Destination, Castle Siege (love the music soooo much), Shadow Moses (ditto), Norfair, and Distant Planet.

Rew

Smash Journeyman
I don't know if I have a favorite yet, but I must have absurdly good luck on the Mario Circuit stage because I never seem to lose there. (Just the opposite seems to be the case on Onett and increasingly on Battlefield now too.) I'm also quite good on Rainbow Cruise as well.

Nintendinator

Smash Cadet
May favorite Has got to be either The Lylat Cruise or Shadow Moses Island. Why? Because of the trasmitions they have there. But since Lylat Cruise is the stage that's easy to kill someone... well better than Shadow Moses Island. Plus the Backround in Lylat Cruise is really intresting as well. But why dosen't The Melee Corneria stage gets on the list. Well beside the transmitions there to me I hate it.

HAMnEGGS

Smash Apprentice
#1 - Pictochat. Yes... Pictochat... Although it will most likely be a banned stage, I just find this stage to be incredibly fun. My favourite part is throwing people into the bottom missle and then launching them into the second one. hehe Always makes me laugh.

#2 - Smashville for the simplistic style and music in the background. The Roost is my favourite song for the stage.

#3 - Delfino Plaza because Peach can float and umbrella camp until the platform lands! XD. lol I just love the Mario64 song and how it's a great fightable stage.

<_< Corneria ftw...

danielrofl

Smash Cadet
I have to say my favourite is final destination. I just love having really long 10+ lives stock matches on this with ony of my friends. Its a real blast and it really breaks brawl down to its key gameplay.
I also love stages like jungle japes, yoshis island, smallville, rainbow cruise and the original corneria :)

PKSkyler

Smash Lord
For fighting? I like battlefield and smashville they arnt crazy and offer fair fights( smashville`s platform can help recoveries, but thats it)

For awesomeness? I love Onett(Memories) and Hyrule Temple (Just a great place for scenery, but not so much when fighting there.)

AsherXII

Smash Cadet
As always, its refreshing to hear everyones opinion. So far, from what I'm seeing, it seems Smashville is quite popular. as well as FD and Lyat cruise. Keep it up.

DKKountry

Smash Ace
Corneria... Fourth Planet of the Lylat System
Halberd because of the music and simply because it's a good level. Kind of reminds me of FD with a semi-solid main platform (in the air anyway). Port town because of the fast-paced battles and the music. Green Hill stage because the curve is just different. Pirate Ship and Lylat Cruise because of the game series they represent, and of course Final Destination.

Monjula

Smash Apprentice
NNID
AdrianMonjula
3DS FC
5215-1057-8129
Right now my favorites include:

Isle Delfino; I like this because there's no harm done to most characters, and the stage constantly changes. Sure, it saves characters sometimes, but I guess that's why it's a counterpick.

Battlefield: Small stage, 3 platforms, not gimped edges. Win.

Smashville: Battlefield, minus 2 platforms, add movement to last. More non-gimped edges.

Luigi's Mansion: I dunno if it's banned or not (if there's a thread or some sort of list where I can find the stage legality listing, PM please. ^^) but it's fun for friendlies bouncing them off the ceiling and whatnot.

And the stages I don't like?

Final Destination: Advantage to all who have projectiles. Sure, it's nice to have a flat stage to beat up on someone on...I'd love this stage if it had platforms, though.

Halberd: I just can't win on it. >_<

Lylat: Way too small, rocking back and forth makes it hard for me to play for some reason..

M@v

Subarashii!
Lylat Cruise. Neutral stage, I can use foxs(my main) special taunt, I have had a ton of success there, Gorgeous backgrounds, and handsdown the best overall track of music in the game.

My next fav is Smashville. Basically smaller FD, but with a platform for some spice. Also mentioned before, KK SLIDER CONCERTS =O

Stroupes

Smash Lord
My favorite stage to battle on is Final Destination, because it offers the player(s) room to fight with, without any obstacles to interupt your skill.
Another on is Lylat Cruise, because the music fits well with the enviroment.
My favorite Melee Stage is Yoshi's Island, just 'cause it's cool. lol

Spiteful Link

Smash Rookie
Smashville. Scenic, beautiful. Easy to recover to. Great music, including of course the K.K. Slider concerts. It's simple, and it has a calming aura that contrasts with the hectic battles that take place on it, which I enjoy.

Top Bottom