• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What is YOUR favorite stage?

Rew

Smash Journeyman
Being both a graphics wh*** and not being terribly good at the game, my fave is Final Destination (Brawl). I love the dazzlingly gorgeous and ever-changing background. The stage itself bespeaks simplicity and is without gimmick--although I do have this bad habit of sometimes falling and when trying to get back up, getting stuck underneath the platform, using up my extra jump(s), and plummeting to my doom. Fail.

Kayzee

Smash Journeyman
Smashville is my favorite stage. It benefits almost all of my characters. However, I wish it was a little bit bigger. I also like Delphino Plaza and Castle Seige because of their ever changing terrains.

fkacyan

Smash Hero
Delfino. Good variety of types of level to play around with, great music. I loved the game, too.

Nibbity

Smash Journeyman
I never thought I would say this, but delfino plaza because it just looks so nicely done, just like in sunshine. and I love the music.

ky72x

Smash Apprentice
Spear Pillar, except when Cresselia is summoned.

Two layers, it's fun - sudden control/space switches add for hilarious effect. The sweeping strikes from Cresselia are annoying though.
Yeah... it's super-aggravating. I was really ticked off once because that stupid move managed to K.O me at least 5 times... HALF OF MY STOCK! :mad:

Otherwise, it's a pretty cool stage. Just whenever Cresselia isn't around to screw things up. :laugh:

But here are my real fav stages:

- Battlefield
- Bridge of Eldin
- Castle Siege
-WarioWare
- Mushroomy Kingdom
- Both of the Pkmn Stadiums
- Halberd
- Shadow Moses Island
- Temple
- 75m

Meme

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
6939 6733 3968
Smashville... Eventhough most of the times the stage doesn't favors me... When I try to return to the stage, the plataform always helps the edgeguarder XD...

Nice background, music, and the saturday bonus music

Kitamerby

Smash Hero
The Summit is the sheer definition of an awesome stage. I love everything about it, from the music to the fish.

Geist

Smash Master
I think battlefield is my personal favourite.
Because I'm so unbelievably original and like my stages with spunk.

Still_In_Last_Gen

Smash Rookie
Hrmm..........Hanenbow. No one could possibly see it coming, and the variable landscape makes for uncontrollable battles. Then again, Luigi's Mansion is incredibly destructable, and we all (don't) know I love destroying things. Not to mention Mario Circuit, a.k.a. Shy Guy Land! (What?! They're sort of cute....)

SirKibble

Smash Champion
I like a lot of the stages, hate a lot of the stages. Overall, I think my favorite in probably Spear Pillar, although I can't say exactly why, because I hate some other random-effects stages like WarioWare.

Pringer X

Smash Rookie
It's hard to pick just one, but I guess my favorite would be Smashville. I like the music and the size of the stage, as well as the background and all the AC inhabitants watching you fight. :p

Dragonoise

Smash Apprentice
Hm, my number one would have to be Lylat Cruise. I like the atmosphere and especially the music. Battlefield, Smashville, Bridge of Eldin, and Temple would be my runners-up, though.

fkacyan

Smash Hero
Wario Ware. Used to be delfino but wario ware is so much fun and chaotic.
Warioware does have Ashley's Theme... Hm.

Delfino is just so... I dunno, I really liked Sunshine.

I'm not sure if I have a concrete favorite, actually. There are a lot of excellent stages.

-Phoenix-

Smash Cadet
My favorite stage happens to be the pictochat stage, not really sure why but there's something about it that make me choose it a lot.

Hoser

Smash Ace
Corneria is by far my favorite stage to play on. As a matter of fact, I rarely play on other stages when I'm playing with just my friends. That's actually why I only came in 2nd at the last local tournament I went to. I suicided once on an unfamiliar level (halberd) and that put me one behind.

~Cambriel

skperu106

Smash Cadet
I quite enjoy the crazy stages...with 4player matches, items on...the way I believe Sakurai intended Brawl to be played :p

Meaning I love Spear Pillar, 75m, MarioBros, WarioWare, FlatZone2 etc.

FD, Battlefield etc are nice for when we wanna play fairly serious matches, but I'm more up for the lighthearted fun in Brawl ^_^

789shadow

Smash Rookie
I really don't have one......I like all of them.:)Oh wait... all of them except Rumble Falls and 75M.

Top Bottom