• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What is your favorite or wrost item?

Jonas

Smash Champion
Favourite: I dunno, maybe Mr. Saturn or Pitfall. They are both some of the most awesome projectiles ever ;)

Worst: Oh boy, there are so many. Probably the hammer. It's basically an item that makes you ******** for a while, and sometimes it even breaks, leaving your opponent with one of the most devastating projectiles in the game and you with no chance of avoiding said projectile.

De4th-4ng3l

Smash Rookie
My favorite items are the bumper and the smart bomb ;). The smart bomb is the most fun in small custom stages cause u got nowhere to run!

BSP

Smash Legend
new worst for me: assist trophy A smart player could probably punish you everytime you try to use it (and once you land while holding it, you can't even control your player character, they'll just keep trying to use it.) That's kinda why im hesitant to pick them up... if you can use it without getting owned, it's good then

Volkner582

Smash Journeyman
i like the containers. and especially the moving boxes. i love the moving boxes. especially when you are on top of them. yes.....

i hate those star things
Do you mean Star Rods, Warp Stars, or those things from Super Mario Bros?

xPhirewolfx

Smash Rookie
Favorite: The Bumper. It can KO easily at low damage.

Least favorite: The Fan. It's kinda useless in a way.

Regs Money

Smash Cadet
i don't normally use items, but my favs are the
Metal Box
bob-ombs
Super mushroom
Star rod
Bunny ears( it feels good to knock sumone up into the blast zone, then jump all the way up there and finish them off)
smash ball
pitfall
bombs and exploding capsules
deku nut

items i hate
both of the hammers. people think they're so untouchable with the regular hammer.
i just do a well timed attack then try to hit them as much as possible
cracker launcher its not even that strong
fan
mr saturn
poison mushroom
some of the assist trophies

Shortkirby

Smash Cadet
When i used to use them

Like: warp star, giant mushroom,fire cracker, the spicy curry, pokeballs, assist trophies, both hammers

Hate: poison mushrooms

ElectricSmile

Smash Rookie
i hate the star rod . why? because if you get thrown from that **** you fly 5000000000 miles :x
i like the stun nut thing..whatever.why?you can charge snakes fsmash lollololoollo

Aibou

Smash Master
I hate items. The only time there are items on my field is if my opponent(s) turns them on. But if I had to choose I'd pick the Smash Ball as my favorite. It's so easy to grab with Zelda. Just hit it with Din's Fire. And not to mention her Final Smash is one of the most epic ones (second only to Marth's). My worst item would have to be the Soccer Ball. I always end up getting hit by it, while never hitting anyone with it myself.

Pink murder

Smash Ace
☠
My favorite would have to be the fan. Its just too satisfying to slap the hell out of my opponent while I watch him try to DI to no avail -especially with Kirby.

My least favorite would be the fan Sandbag. It never drops what I want it too...
☠

DUB

Smash Lord
Screw Attack is my favorite item in Brawl, and smash. I love the reaction people have when you throw one at them and it hits. :laugh:

I hate........PARTY BALLS:mad::mad::mad:

kit

Smash Apprentice
I really love the starfox bombs =]

poke balls and assist trophies are always fun

hothead + curry or any fire moves is cool

and soccer balls are sooo lol worthy - one time on frigate, i smashed a soccer ball as the stage flipped and it happened to fly into an opponent haha

and dragoon is cheap but it a unique item that I like

I hate hammers.. I don't like not having limited control of my character and sometimes you get screwed..

also i have a secret affair for unira

NoOneReallyCares

Smash Rookie
Mine is the Rolling Crate (Fast and Powerful)
My least favorite is the smart bombs (you always get stuck)

Silent crisis

Smash Cadet
My least facourite Are Fan and Small Shroom..My favourites are Poke Balls. The one that gives you a Team MAte and Big shrooms

B.Link

Smash Cadet
item i hate? hmmm the star but only if someone else gets it =D best item? motion sensing bombs they are hard to see so its kinda hard not to step on em =]

BurningSoul

Smash Cadet
As far as items go I friggin love assist trophies and pokeballs, they allow more control over the stage which is essential in Smash Bros. MY least favorite is the screw attack. Sort of a useless item there.

Jon Farron

✧ The Healer ✧
Premium
SMASHBALL ALL THE WAY!!! I mean, who could resist shouting PK STARSTORM!!! When your frustrated and only have one stock left and 100%+ damage and feel like your toast until the stars start falling. Then boom, everyone owned: "And the winner is: Lucas"

(Well, most of the time :/ )

Least favorite? Hmmm, lets see here... Probably poison mushrooms O_o

Knuckles_Fan

Smash Rookie
I love the Warp Stars, Assist Trophies and Footballs.

I ****ing hate Poison Mushrooms, Deku Nuts and Lightnening Bolts. Shouldn't have even been considered as possible items for the game.

Bring back the Red Shells I say!

Kirbyoshi

Smash Apprentice
NNID
acme2491
I like the fan...there, I said it. I love trapping someone against a wall on a stage like Shadow Moses Island until like 300% then giving them my quickest attack for an easy KO. Amazingly satisfying.

Assist Trophies can be annoying sometimes. You have no idea if it's going to be Lyn (like Galaxia Darkness, but without having to be trapped in the cape), Devil (which hinders every non-CPU player), or Mr. Resetti (who is basically useless).

Top Bottom