• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What is your favorite "little" change to PM?

Thamauturge

Smash Apprentice
You know, those tiny changes which exist only for fanservice and show the thought, humor and love put into this mod.

I might be a little biased, but for me, nothing beats the Captain Falcon knee > YESZ taunt. Lol, cracks me up every time.

KinGly

Smash Journeyman
Taunt canceling for sure.

Your to slow Your to slow Your to slow Your to slow Your to slow Your to slow

Alfonzo Bagpipez

Smash Lord
NNID
Futatsu
3DS FC
0920-0032-8454
Blue Fire for Ike.
You guys don't know how much that meant to me when I saw it.

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
Sonic's new Up-Taunt. I loved the old one, but I love the new one even more. Especially since with my personal Ryan Drummond voice pack, he goes "Heh heh" at the end with the finger wag.

Oh, and just to get it out of the way, the 3.0 logo. It's seriously so much better than all of the previous ones.

Star ☆

No Problem!
NNID
Autumnflow
Sonic's new Up-Taunt. I loved the old one, but I love the new one even more. Especially since with my personal Ryan Drummond voice pack, he goes "Heh heh" at the end with the finger wag.
It's perfect whenever someone SDs or gets punished for an obvious approach. :smirk:

Last edited:

ThaPhantom07

Smash Cadet
NNID
ThaPhantom07
For lack of a better word I really enjoy the flavor added to characters like Sonic posing after a homing attack or Snake's cigarette taunt.

MechWarriorNY

Smash Master
3DS FC
5387-4245-6828
Blue Fire for Ike.
You guys don't know how much that meant to me when I saw it.
You and I both.

When I saw those(IMO) sacred flames of Naga?
Mfw:

Also, Ice Beam for Samus. Love. It.

Also, Ice smashes actually being pretty realistic(ice is heavy; Samus bopping your dome with an ice-encrusted Arm Cannon is going to hurt a LOT more than just plain AC punch LOL) is
-bait for a science fiend like me.

D-idara

Banned via Administration
NNID
D-idara
3DS FC
4511-0670-4622
Samus' Ice Beam...so epic...
Sonic posing after the homing attack.

2 C H i L L E D

Eternal Hitstun
3DS FC
3956-0619-2163
Well it may not be "small" but, the addition of Mewtwo. Didn't matter if he was hot garbage or top tier, I'm just glad as hell it happened.

Kankato

Smash Journeyman
The Knees of Justice has a taunt.
Dimensional Slash is a viable attack.
Zamus has no armor to throw.

TimeSmash

Smash Champion
NNID
nintend64
The alt costumes and attention to detail put into them.

That some taunts damage mainly just for humor, like Zelda's side or up taunts, and the taunt where Bowser goes all chompy-chompy.

And also the addition of random modes like All-Star Vs. or whatever it is called because I like it!

RPGsFTW

Smash Ace
Everything about Wario, really. He walks correctly, he makes coins when he pummels, his SHOULDER BASH BEING USED HOW IT SHOULD BE. I hope he is somewhat similar to that in Smash 4.

Last edited:

Altanic

Smash Apprentice
Mario is more competitively viable. He was my favorite in Melee but I never used him competitively because he wasn't as good, but PM changed that for me *_* <3
And the return of Melee characters! So awesome.
And that Roy doesn't suck. I always enjoyed playing him more than Marth because he was faster IMO.

Last edited:

JesseMcCloud

AKA Zessei, Herald of Fate
NNID
JesseMcCloud
3DS FC
3652-0660-4917
Squirtle Shades.
Mewtwo's armor has a "PKMN-150" easter egg, which is pretty boss.
And since being a fan of the Archie-published Sonic comic series, Sonic's green alt (AKA Scourge) was pretty cool, even though I hardly ever use it.
Oh, and Falco's blue lasers. Who says the Wii can't run blu-rays?

Last edited:
Top Bottom