• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What is this i dont even

NixxxoN

Smash Master
Hey surri why did you remove my pic of Keyra Agustina? She is too good to be removed D: !

dch111

Smash Journeyman
You mean you're not part of "everyone else"? What species are you

Dylan_Tnga

Smash Master
Nice, Im in "Cool story BRO" tier XD XD

I should be in the SAKURAIIII tier or something though. I should get my own tier if i had my own meme...

/wrists

Eliot

Smash Rookie
PFFFFT! Only the NEWBIES know me as Shikamaru or Kon or Akito. Eliot is where it's at. I demand to know why I'm only in the Girls tier. Oh, and I love how Camus is in both High tier and Mid tier. :D

I guess no one knows me well enough on Kaillera.

Oh well, I shouldn't care that much.

I should be in a Link tier though, that would be cool best Link players tier.

BleachMan!

Smash Apprentice
I should be in a Link tier though, that would be cool best Link players tier.
But that would be unfair, because I would be at the top of that tier, and the skill gap between the next person and myself is so huge, I can parallel park my house in there. No, I don't have a trailer or an RV, but it would be cool I could really drive my house, the sofa in there is comfy.

But that would be unfair, because I would be at the top of that tier, and the skill gap between the next person and myself is so huge, I can parallel park my house in there. No, I don't have a trailer or an RV, but it would be cool I could really drive my house, the sofa in there is comfy.
Ha, but I never seen you play though, but does sound rather big of a gap.

I assume this is because of the lack of Link users in Smash?:laugh:

asianaussie

Smash Hero
There are plenty of Link users. Good Link users, however, are fairly rare. I still don't count myself among them. Good Link mains are even rarer.

Also, no offence, but your sig is quite large and rather annoying. The words 'life story' come to mind.

Superstar

Smash Champion
I haven't been playing Brawl or Melee either. Just toyed around with Brawl+ for 30minutes to an hour. :3

If you want to break me in again I could. :3 But I TF2 every night for scrimmans.

BleachMan!

Smash Apprentice
Also, no offence, but your sig is quite large and rather annoying. The words 'life story' come to mind.
I haven't been on smashboards for about a good 2 years, until i found out about this tier listing. At the moment, I'm too lazy to change my sig, so deal with it.

*edit
I ended up browsing around the userCP and ended up finding the sig thingeh-mah-bob. You win this round, Cheese

Skrlx

Smash Champion
So what's the average number of people on Galaxy64 at any given time?

Don't. Wasn't my intention, plus you had a reason (your post was just above his, and one of his posts was missing a signature anyway).
50+

yesterday it was up to almost 60 people
and i remember times where there was up to 80 people! (no joke)

There are plenty of Link users. Good Link users, however, are fairly rare. I still don't count myself among them. Good Link mains are even rarer.

Why would I be offended? You said my sig was annoying and not me. No insult directed at me, therefore, I'm not offended. Even if you did mean to insult me, it's the internet, can't really be offended by a guy I can't see.

Plus, on online forums in general, you would see some large sigs. You say mine is annoying? Try people who abuse smilies and different colors of the rainbow for text. Add some silly (and large) pics and you have something annoying. A little bit of Zelda/Rurouni Kenshin/Swordsman fanboyism wrapped up in ONE PARAGRAPH is nothing. Compared to some sigs on the internet.

And as a honest question... Why do you think it's similar to a life story? I only told a few details about me that can't truly tell you about my life.

Wow, this is going to be funny. :laugh:

multijack

Smash Cadet
THIS IS PROTOMAN
I gotta say, being on the top of the troll list in a real honor. I take pride in what I do. And to still be on it after not even being on ssb in years? Might I come back just to lag the server out? Seems you guys urn for me. Nice to be loved and to be recognized for the troll I am. I always think when one of my trolls fail, I am a bad troll, but thank you for opening my eyes.

asianaussie

Smash Hero
Why would I be offended? You said my sig was annoying and not me. No insult directed at me, therefore, I'm not offended. Even if you did mean to insult me, it's the internet, can't really be offended by a guy I can't see.
You know, you could have stopped after 'I'm not offended'. Do you see any other users in this immediate forum with a sig like yours? It even has paragraphs, for crying out loud. Just write: I love Link, RuroKen and swordsmen!

Plus, on online forums in general, you would see some large sigs. You say mine is annoying? Try people who abuse smilies and different colors of the rainbow for text. Add some silly (and large) pics and you have something annoying. A little bit of Zelda/Rurouni Kenshin/Swordsman fanboyism wrapped up in ONE PARAGRAPH is nothing. Compared to some sigs on the internet.
Last time I checked, sigs are generally one-liners/links/single pictures. Those who have sigs like you describe are really, really overcompensating. I hope you realise you're comparing yourself to the entire internet...that's not really a good comparison if you're defending your sig. I myself love the Rurouni Kenshin manga and also main Link. But I don't choose to advertise it...it's just unnecessary. Do it in your user information or something.

And as a honest question... Why do you think it's similar to a life story? I only told a few details about me that can't truly tell you about my life.
You seriously mean to ask me this? I meant it was LOOOOOOOONG. Ever heard the phrase: "We don't need your life story?" It means you're spieling on and on.

Wow, this is going to be funny. :laugh:
...way to 'defend' yourself against anything coming at you. You're not going to get flamed. This is probably going to be the only response. Like you said, it's the internet. You're not that important, and you said nothing that is seriously stupid.

This discussion was seriously unneeded. I was bored.

What? This is funny, we're debating over sigs size. You say mine is long, but I say isn't. This discussion isn't serious at all. It's just silly.

I type more than is needed sometimes, it's silly but not a problem.

BleachMan!

Smash Apprentice
THIS IS PROTOMAN
I gotta say, being on the top of the troll list in a real honor. I take pride in what I do. And to still be on it after not even being on ssb in years? Might I come back just to lag the server out? Seems you guys urn for me. Nice to be loved and to be recognized for the troll I am. I always think when one of my trolls fail, I am a bad troll, but thank you for opening my eyes.

HEY, PROTO...

you suck

teehee

Top Bottom