• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What is the most disjointed move in Sm4sh?

D

Deleted member

Can you describe what you mean by disjointed? (I know what it means but to better understand where you're coming from)

_gold_

Smash Master
Everything about Samus seems disjointed, but I don't really know what you mean.

HeavyLobster

Smash Champion
NNID
HeavyLobster43
Biggest disjoint I'd guess would be either Warlock Blade or one of Shulk's moves.

Zylach

Smash Ace
NNID
Orienlithel
3DS FC
1934-1731-9287
Palutena's usmash is the longest reaching non-projectile that isn't a special. Her heavenly light is probably the longest reaching special that isn't a projectile. I'd also vote for Shulk's utilt, bair, usmash, in other words, Shulk is disjointed.

Ze Diglett

Smash Champion
Writing Team
NNID
ZeDiglett
I'm surprised Duck Hunt's smashes haven't been mentioned yet.
Seriously, LOOK AT THIS:
Otherwise, Shulk's aerials and Mii Gunner F-Smash are strong contenders.

CubicBurrito45

Smash Cadet
NNID
CubicBurrito45
I thought G&W oil panic was pretty disjointed but I forgot all about shulks smash attacks and bait.

I'm surprised Duck Hunt's smashes haven't been mentioned yet.
Seriously, LOOK AT THIS:
Otherwise, Shulk's aerials and Mii Gunner F-Smash are strong contenders.
I was also thinking duck hunts Fsmash was pretty disjointed but I still think shulk's Fsmash beats it.

Last edited by a moderator:

Kromeste

Smash Rookie
Pretty much any single one of Shulk's moves, or Villager's UpSmash. I might say Palutena's UpSmash or Heavenly Light, but that kinda feels like cheating... Also, Aether for Ike is technically not a projectile, so that means that it is disjointed... *-*

CubicBurrito45

Smash Cadet
NNID
CubicBurrito45
Warning Received
Pretty much any single one of Shulk's moves, or Villager's UpSmash. I might say Palutena's UpSmash or Heavenly Light, but that kinda feels like cheating... Also, Aether for Ike is technically not a projectile, so that means that it is disjointed... *-*
If Ike's recovery counts as a Disjointed move we may have ourselves a winner xD

Can you describe what you mean by disjointed? (I know what it means but to better understand where you're coming from)
By disjointed I mean moves that have coverage beyond the fighters hitbox reach but aren't projectiles like Marth's sword or ZSS side special hope this helps :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom