• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What is the appeal with Pac-Man?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Groose

Smash Champion
I grew up with him. I have fond memories with him. I think he fits in well. Is that not enough?

Also, it's generally not a good ideas to create threads talking bad about characters. If you have something like that to say, take it to the Character Discussion Thread (and not the Pac-Man Support Thread, please!)

Last edited:

BeatMyLuigi

Smash Apprentice
I grew up with him. I have fond memories with him. I think he fits in well. Is that not enough?

Also, it's generally not a good ideas to create threads talking bad about characters. If you have something like that to say, take it to the Character Discussion Thread (and not the Pac-Man Support Thread, please!)
just a question

he's more atari than nintendo

Last edited:

Kind Dedede

Smash Ace
NNID
ClaptonsWig
Got yelled at last time for not reporting a mod first rather then linking them. Hopefully now this gets locked quicker

BeatMyLuigi

Smash Apprentice
Got yelled at last time for not reporting a mod first rather then linking them. Hopefully now this gets locked quicker
forums have changed since 1988, damn.

are you all afraid to say what you want now?

Last edited:

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
Using Miria from the TGL for a hate thread? As one of my favorite NES games, let alone one of my favorite games of all time, that hurts me as a mod. Locked. :ohwell:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom