• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What is that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Airmicro

Smash Cadet
The blue halo seems to be part of the stage's floor.

and for that "semi-translucant beam", it seems more like a normal punch from kirby that did some knockback on mario. New special effects is my guess.

psykoplympton

Smash Ace
i agree.
but in the picture with kirby and wario where wario is getting punted by kirbys fsmash, it appears to have electricity. take a look.

tennisthehilife

Smash Lord
would be really cool. especially like a knee effect or something.
What? Kirby doesn't have any knees. Yeah I know what you mean though.

Did Melee Kirby's attacks have any reflect effects? I remember most just cancel projectiles.

One attack to reflect stuff like ness's bat would be awesome. I think Up B would be unique, little difficult, but cool. F-smash is good to, probably better.

psykoplympton

Smash Ace
in melee kirby could only reflect stuff by powersheilding, and his bair could destroy samus missile firebals etc (AKA the pacman technique) he just gobbles them up.

Kirby Redux

Smash Journeyman
kirby needs a new ability added to his sucking move where he can suck up projectiles, then just make em disappear or something, maybe make it less laggy than in melee? or, just add a new way for him to block.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom