• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What is some cool stuff I can do with homebrew channel?

R00R

Smash Journeyman
So I just got Homebrew channel so that I can play Brawl+, what are some cool things to do with homebrew channel?

What are some cool apps I should get for it?

Whats a good web site for downloading roms for the emulators?

BlueFoxXT

Smash Journeyman
hey R00R

I got Brawl+ and homebrew myself, I threw on some random apps like KidsPaint, MediaPlayerCE, and WiiPhysics

but mostly i like the emulators for GBA and SNES. GBA autosaves but randomly resets the data sometimes, so always manually save before exiting. probably for SNES too

I lost a ton of pokemon stuff =(

Get at me bout Homebrew, son

Edit: Get emulators off Homebrew Browser (find it on Wiibrew or something)

ROMS at emuparadise.org

JDM

Smash Champion
Somebody youknowwhat to my Japanese Wii so I can play US games/The Conduit.

jmlee337

Smash Journeyman
Slippi.gg
LEE#337
How do you do this?

do you think its possible to run a backup copy of melee, via burning a cd or transferring an iso to a memory stick?
I'm pretty sure we're not allowed to talk about this stuff, but you can find it on Google

Personally, I think the best thing about Wii Homebrew is that I don't have to turn on a wiimote to play Melee or Brawl+, because I have BootMii autobooting to HBC, then I can use the GC controller to boot the game from Gecko OS

Top Bottom