• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What is .rel nonsense?

Zodiac

Smash Master
Seriously, I dont know what to do with this, to replace stages they put the .rel file in the module folder. but I have no idea where that should be.

BeyondYou

Smash Apprentice
Seriously, I dont know what to do with this, to replace stages they put the .rel file in the module folder. but I have no idea where that should be.
The module folder goes in the PF folder on your SD card. The .rels go in there.

dirtboy345

Smash Ace
what beyondyou said, also rels are for replacing a stage that the custom stage doesn't go over, for example, most stages are made over final destination, but i don't think anyone wants a million stages on final destination, so lets say you don't like 75m, you get the normal rel for final destination then you hex the file to go over 75m then you rename it and place it in the module folder, use this page for more help plus what to change when you hex http://ssbbcustom.wikia.com/wiki/Module_files

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357
We have a thread in this help section with many converted RELs to use. You must be US though.

Top Bottom