• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What is happening...

HapHaxion

Smash Rookie
NNID
HapHaxion
3DS FC
0877-3466-7066
Hello. I just want to say I'm new here, and I love the game:)! Anyway, The real reason I am posting this is that I have a problem. Every time I boot up my Project M (Hackless Full Set Version), it always freezes when you select "Fight!" or "Training Mode." A few weeks ago, everything was working fine, but now I can't seem to fix the problem. I've tried everything from deleting mods I thought were the problem to adjusting the quality of the character images on the character select screen, and even spending an hour reformatting and rebuilding my pack of mods from scratch with the same result. If anyone can help figure out what the problem is, it would be immensely helpful, and you would have my sincerest gratitude. I have uploaded a zip file with my project m game files with the mods, and a list of all the mods I have in there. Hopefully we can figure this out. Thanks a lot!
Link to upload: drive.google.com/file/d/0B5TbOV2-VwkKUFBBV1JJU1JnQms/view?usp=sharing

Last edited:

ELITEWarri0r115

Smash Ace
Where did you get your PM? What version is your wii? It should have no problem at all unless you got it elsewhere...

ELITEWarri0r115

Smash Ace
I meant if it is NSTC_U, PAL, or NSTC_J (U = USA J = Japan) It is fine if it is NSTC_U or NSTC_J, but if it's PAL, It is still in work.

Last edited:

HapHaxion

Smash Rookie
NNID
HapHaxion
3DS FC
0877-3466-7066
Yeah, I tested it without the mods and everything was fine. I'm convinced that one of the mods I installed is causing the problem, but I don't know which one :ohwell: The only ones I know work are the ones I tested individually (which were only around 3 of them). The problematic mod is probably one of the remaining ones.

Last edited:
Top Bottom