• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What is best costume for fox so far?

kemkian

Smash Cadet
Hi i made this because i want to know all the other smashers personal favorite costumes for fox.

P.S my personal favorite is dark fox;)

db777

Smash Cadet
so far i have to agree that dark fox is the best one. have all of his costumes been revealed? if they were could u please list all of them

Formula1

Smash Apprentice
Lets put it dis way,
the rest.... aren't cool

But I didn't catch every costume....
-How are they going to add only one epic costume and make it the only costume anyone uses?

Smash Ace
Do we even know of any other than Dark Fox (and normal, of course)? I like Dark Fox, but there might be a better one out there.

SJAK47

Smash Journeyman
The original's fine for me. For alternatives, got to go with Dark Fox.

DJLO

Smash Journeyman
anyone else agree that Dark Fox = Sakurai's way of saying "there is no Star Wolf"?

DJLO

Smash Journeyman
No.They look nothing alike.
Well, i wouldnt say they look NOTHING alike, there are some similarities. I just dont think there would be a "Dark Fox" and then a character that could be said to be an "Evil version of Fox."

don't get me wrong, i WANT O'Donnell for Brawl, but i think this may be a way of conceding. like an assist trophy instead of a character, but in this case a costume.

im just sayin

Top Bottom