• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What impossible character would you like added to Project M?

So who would you choose?

• Altaïr Ibn-La'Ahad (From Assassin's Creed 1)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ratonhnhaké:ton (From Assassin's Creed 3)

• Edward Kenway (From Assassin's Creed 4: Black Flag)

• Arno Dorian (From Assassin's Creed Unity)

• Gordon Freeman (From the HλLF-LIFE Series)

• Alyx Vance (From the HλLF-LIFE Series excluding HλLF-LIFE 1)

• Jack Carver (From Far Cry 1, Instincts and Instincts: Evolution)

• The 9 playable characters (From Far Cry 2)

• Vaas Montenegro (From Far Cry 3)

• Hoyt Volker (From Far Cry 3)

• Ajay Ghale (From Far Cry 4)

• Pagan Min (From Far Cry 4)

• Hurk (From Far Cry 3 and 4)

• Total voters

askteam

Smash Rookie
This poll is for you guys to decide what impossible character you would like to be put into Project M. What defines an impossible character? What defines an impossible character is the fact that the Project M team would never put it in Project M. Keep in mind that if the Project M team ever publicly released the clone engine then these characters would not really be impossible to do because the fans are awesome. Prepare your jimmies because this is going to be a poll with ALOT of response choices. Don't worry, its a multiple response poll.

P.S I posted this in Customized Content because I don't think this would fit in the general thread. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

Extra but important P.S Keep in mind that I only made a forum poll to stoke the fires of conversation. You can state whatever character you would love to be in the game. I only made a poll to start the conversation. I also made the Poll choices with my personal preference in mind. So I also kind of made the poll to see if anyone agrees with me.

JayTheUnseen

Smash Champion
I think this probably is the best place for the thread.
In response to the poll,Other.I'd love to see someone from Xenoblade(playing it for the first time now.)
I'd like to see Reyn or Riki most.Especially Riki,I'm loving the little guy.His voice is great too.I don't want Shulk because he is already in Smash 4,and we've seen his potential portrayal.
This is impossible because Xenoblade was probably released after Brawl,and a character must appear in the game to be considered.Oh well.

D

Deleted member

I take that back. If this guy made it in I would laugh until I die.

Faiyz

Smash Rookie
An impossible character, eh?

Wigglytuff, who would replace Pit. I'm such a jerk.
Pit fan-boys, you may start getting mad now.

Last edited:

J3f

Smash Cadet
Bayonetta. It would be impossible because a decent looking Bayonettta Model would be High poly which would make the game lag. Unless the laginess was a feature, Witch Time!

It's one of the reasons I really want a Smash 4 Project M so we can have high poly characters in an HD smash bros.

Peeta

Smash Cadet
Maria von Trapp from The Sound of Music. Straight up.

http://i.telegraph.co.uk/multimedia/archive/01533/JulieAndrews_1533070c.jpg

Mostly a slower, stronger Peach with very different special moves

B - Pulls out her guitar and plays, sending out a wave of damaging sound (kind of like DK's Konga Beat in concept and Zelda's Nayru's Love in scope/damage)
Side B - Twirls quickly and freely because the hills are alive (Somewhere between Fox's Side B and Diddy's Side B)
Up B - Twirls while singing, creating a cyclone around her and propelling her upward
Down B - (Extra Grab) Grabs opponent near her and dances with them, essentially controlling their movement for a short time until she attacks, pushes them off the ledge or time runs out
Final Smash - Puppet Show (Makes the stage into a puppet show and yodels while racking up insane damage on whoever she has trapped with strings)

Home Stage: Villa Trapp (think Luigi's Mansion, but sunny and not haunted)

Last edited:

USS_Bromander

Smash Rookie
Magneto and Fox, the 2 Golden Gods of Fighting Games from 2001 to 2009. Trijump short and some form of ROM combo included please.
I guess Morrigan would be cool too.

Master Protocol

Smash Cadet
make one of the stages its own character! I wanna play as Dream Land or Final Destination.

Last edited:

xirtamehtsitahw

Smash Cadet
The S or Z block from Tetris!

Just kidding!

Actually, I'd like to see Kraid make a grand entrance into the Brawl scene. Pretty much every other Metroid character has made an appearance (even the series' namesake is an Assist Trophy). It's about time the giant, spike-bellied lizard became a playable character. Perhaps as an alternate version of Giga Bowser?

D

Deleted member

The S or Z block from Tetris!

Just kidding!

Actually, I'd like to see Kraid make a grand entrance into the Brawl scene. Pretty much every other Metroid character has made an appearance (even the series' namesake is an Assist Trophy). It's about time the giant, spike-bellied lizard became a playable character. Perhaps as an alternate version of Giga Bowser?
Smash need more Metroid. WAY MORE METROID.

xirtamehtsitahw

Smash Cadet
@ Lord Fawful:

Not sure whether to take your post as being sincere or (more likely) dripping with sarcasm. It also doesn't add anything to the thread in general, and therefore is in danger of qualifying for "spam" status.

Ahem. Back to the topic on hand--"impossible" characters: what about wrestlers from WWE, TNA or RoH?

xirtamehtsitahw

Smash Cadet
Two words: Chuck. Norris.

Of course he'd be an "impossible" character--if he were on the roster, NOBODY ELSE would stand a chance!

Chuck Norris could defeat three level-9 Project M Foxes...while bound and gagged, and blindfolded.

'Nuff said.

D

Deleted member

@ Lord Fawful:

Not sure whether to take your post as being sincere or (more likely) dripping with sarcasm. It also doesn't add anything to the thread in general, and therefore is in danger of qualifying for "spam" status.

Ahem. Back to the topic on hand--"impossible" characters: what about wrestlers from WWE, TNA or RoH?
Oops, didn't mean to sound like that. And I guess I was sort of spamming. It's just that I don't find many others with similar opinions.

xirtamehtsitahw

Smash Cadet
Well, it appears we're "opinion pals" then. LOL

TheytahK's 3.02 v8 is my current Project M mod, but was wondering what his development build would be like? Does it allow you to fight Master Hand? 3.02 v8 seems to have a bug which prevents the game from progressing any further past the last 1-on-3 battle before Master Hand. You can complete that battle, but the Master Hand battle simply doesn't load.:(

xirtamehtsitahw

Smash Cadet
Not 100 percent sure what caused the Group-mode game freeze on Nebulon's latest BrawlEX build, but it is possibly due to cycling through a character's alts, then moving your token to another character without stopping at the first character's default appearance.

Again, I'm not fully sure what caused this sort of game freeze. It could be any number of things. It's the type of problem which will insist on repeatedly occurring as possible solutions are tested and eliminated, until the true cause of the problem is discovered...only to find out that the problem's cause suddenly changed.

Top Bottom