• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What games have you completed 100%

Omar_25

Smash Superstar
Like the title says, What games have you completed 100%. Me and my brother once completed super mario galaxy 100%. All 242 stars.

100% varies. By the commonly accepted speedrunning route for OoT I would not call that 100%. To me, 100% would be getting all chests in addition to all major collectibles.

Though I guess the only one I completed 100% was Mario Kart Wii x2.

Flareon

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Phychic
3DS FC
1075-0904-3809
Switch FC
2251-4138-1049
The only games I've completed 100% are Jak 3, Golden Sun, Bomberman 64, Pokemon Y, Kirby's Adventure, and Super Mario 64.

Last edited:

Minato

穏やかじゃない
Various Zeldas for one. Didn't care for TP, SS, or the DS Zeldas, but then I went back to 100 percent completing a Zelda again with ALBW. Also completed most of the mainline Mario games since those aren't too bad. There are actually quite a lot of games I've 100 percent completed.

Mega Man Battle Network 4-6 might be some notable ones to mention. Yes you needed to collection everything to reach the final areas, but I actually tried to beat my own records on the repeated boss fights. Creating the perfect folder, finding them, and beating them within 10 seconds was fun. A great deal of it depended on luck, but I had the patience.

Last edited:

finalark

SNORLAX
All three of the PS1 Spyro games. Fun fact: Spyro 2 was the first game I ever completed. Also Sonic Adventure 1, Melee and Uncharted 1.

Aside from that I don't there's any other games I've completed. I got close in Final Fantasy X, but my distaste for the Blizball mini game is what really held me back.

Dashie

Smash Cadet
Star Fox 64, it was fun back in the day although haven't touched it in a long time
Banjo Kazooie, I finished it 100% on just my own knowledge of playing through the game without reference except a couple of jiggies that you unlock in world and get when you leave it that I forgot to get (I forgot to get that jiggy you get outside of and unlock from mumbo mountain for god sakes XD) (and obviously had to refer to references for the hidden eggs)
Ssb64, finished classic on the hardest difficulty one stock with pikachu (dear god vsing that polygon team is awful xD)

Mario Cart 8, with all 3 starts on every race cup other than downloadable content (I found the game easy against AI once I figured the mechanics properly)

I finished a lot of other games and possibly another that I forgot I finished 100% but eh

Last edited:

pershona

Smash Journeyman
Persona 3, Persona 4, Ratchet&Clank 2, Ratchet&Clank 3 and Super Mario World are the only ones i really completed 100%

Spak

Hero of Neverwinter
Chibi-Robo, Ribbit King, Kid Icarus: Uprising, Mega Man 2, LoZ: Link's Awakening, Sacred Stones, Path or Radience, Melee, Smash 64, The Force Unleashed, Excitebots: Trick Racing, de Blob, Pikmin 1&3, Luigi's Mansion, Double Dash, Mario Kart 64, Mario Kart Wii, Mario Kart 7, Sonic and the Black Knight, Chicken Little, Cars, almost Sonic Heroes (100% everyone's storylines but frankly didn't want to go searching for the master emeralds, Battlefront, Freelancer, NWN 1 (almost)&2, Mario Hoops 3 on 3, Pokemon (Yellow, Silver, Ruby, Sapphire, Diamond, HeartGold, White, Y, almost Colesseum (the 100-guy challenge is hard), almost Pinball, almost Black 2, and almost Mystery Dungeon Blue), NCAA March Madness 2005, both Lego Star Wars games (I guess now I have to specify: Episodes 4-6 and 1-3), Spectrobes, Star Fox Command, Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance, and a lot of others I almost completed.

EDIT: I'll update this (if I remember to) as I 100% more games or remember more games I have 100%ed.

Last edited:

Ipskies

Smash Rookie
Lego Star Wars and Kirby and the Amazing Mirror for sure. Probably spent at least a hundred hours in both games each. Got close to getting everything in Brawl and Kirby Air Ride, but I eventually dropped those.

MustDash <NeDave>

Smash Cadet
NNID
NeDavid
3DS FC
1289-8218-1036
Super Mario 64 I 100%. I think that was the only one I got everything, I beat it before and I wanted to play it again many years later and got all the stars.

I can't think of any other games, I've beaten them but I either haven't gotten everything 100% done or didn't go for it.
Now I gotta look at my past games saves, but I don't think I'll find another one.

Edit; well now I just remembered right after 1 minute:
Super Mario 3D Land and Super Mario 3D World 100%.

I was working on SMG2 green stars but decided to play backlogs/other new games. I'll have to get back to that one.

Super Mario World was another one, I think I did 100% it but I swear on an earlier playthrough I accessed the pipes on the bottom of the world where Bowser resides.

/I'll have to make a new post in the future more organized once I remember/check everything.

Last edited:

Hankering

Smash Rookie
NNID
Hankering
Binding of Isaac I've got 100% and with Rebirth I have 91% complete. Only have blue baby and the spoiler character to finish up.

mistersl56

Smash Cadet
_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Last edited:

Omar_25

Smash Superstar
Super Mario 64. But only recently. I couldn't even beat the final Bowser as a kid. It's sad I know. lol.
I can't even get past like 30 stars. I never understood how people can be good at that game.

Last edited:

CitrusRain

Smash Apprentice
That bit of Kentucky that has fried chicken.
NNID
CitrusRain
3DS FC
2079-7126-2128
Tiny Toon Adventures: Buster's Hidden Treasure
Mickey Mouse and Donald Duck in World of Illusion
Super Mario 64
Super Mario 64 DS
Super Smash Bros
Banjo-Tooie (N64 thank you turbo controller!)
Banjo-Kazooie (N64 and XBLA)
Banjo-Kazooie: Grunty's Revenge
Starfox 64
Starfox Adventures (Maybe?)
Legend of Zelda
Ocarina of Time/Master Quest
Majora's Mask
Windwaker
Four Swords Adventures
The Minish Cap (Maybe?)​
Super Smash Bros. Melee
Super Mario Sunshine (Maybe?)
Super Mario Galaxy
Mario Kart 64
Mario Kart DS
Yoshi's Story
Assassin's Creed
Halo 3
Portal
Portal 2
Super Mario World
Super Mario Advance 2: Super Mario World
Pokemon Blue Version - Back when trading meant talking to friends, preparing pokemon for trade, finding time at recess to trade, and then finally TRADING.
Pokemon SoulSilver Version - Minus Deoxys.
Pokemon Black Version and White 2 Version - Minus Deoxys, Keldeo, Meloetta, and Genesect.
Pokemon Y Version - Minus unreleased monsters. I have 2 real Deoxys and a Keldeo now, and some hacked of the others that I was missing from gen 5.
Kirby 64: The Crystal Shards
Luigi's Mansion
Sonic Heroes - Minus around 3-5 of the emeralds.
Kirby's Adventure
Kirby Canvas Curse
Spyro 3: Year of the Dragon
Spyro 2 (Maybe?)
Rayman 2: The Great Escape (N64 version)
Alien Hominid HD
I-Ninja (A truly epic hidden gem on the Gamecube)
Lego...
Star Wars
Star Wars 2
Indiana Jones
Batman​
Infamous (Maybe?)
LittleBigPlanet
LittleBigPlanet 2
Tony Hawk's Underground
Tony Hawk's Underground 2
Tony Hawk's American Wasteland
Tony Hawk's American Sk8land
PacPix
Warioland
Super Monkey Ball 2
PacMan World 2
Pokemon Snap
Red Faction: Guerrilla
Rayman Raving Rabbids

I think that's it.

Omar_25

Smash Superstar
Tiny Toon Adventures: Buster's Hidden Treasure
Mickey Mouse and Donald Duck in World of Illusion
Super Mario 64
Super Mario 64 DS
Super Smash Bros
Banjo-Tooie (N64 thank you turbo controller!)
Banjo-Kazooie (N64 and XBLA)
Banjo-Kazooie: Grunty's Revenge
Starfox 64
Starfox Adventures (Maybe?)
Legend of Zelda
Ocarina of Time/Master Quest
Majora's Mask
Windwaker
Four Swords Adventures
The Minish Cap (Maybe?)​
Super Smash Bros. Melee
Super Mario Sunshine (Maybe?)
Super Mario Galaxy
Mario Kart 64
Mario Kart DS
Yoshi's Story
Assassin's Creed
Halo 3
Portal
Portal 2
Super Mario World
Super Mario Advance 2: Super Mario World
Pokemon Blue Version - Back when trading meant talking to friends, preparing pokemon for trade, finding time at recess to trade, and then finally TRADING.
Pokemon SoulSilver Version - Minus Deoxys.
Pokemon Black Version and White 2 Version - Minus Deoxys, Keldeo, Meloetta, and Genesect.
Pokemon Y Version - Minus unreleased monsters. I have 2 real Deoxys and a Keldeo now, and some hacked of the others that I was missing from gen 5.
Kirby 64: The Crystal Shards
Luigi's Mansion
Sonic Heroes - Minus around 3-5 of the emeralds.
Kirby's Adventure
Kirby Canvas Curse
Spyro 3: Year of the Dragon
Spyro 2 (Maybe?)
Rayman 2: The Great Escape (N64 version)
Alien Hominid HD
I-Ninja (A truly epic hidden gem on the Gamecube)
Lego...
Star Wars
Star Wars 2
Indiana Jones
Batman​
Infamous (Maybe?)
LittleBigPlanet
LittleBigPlanet 2
Tony Hawk's Underground
Tony Hawk's Underground 2
Tony Hawk's American Wasteland
Tony Hawk's American Sk8land
PacPix
Warioland
Super Monkey Ball 2
PacMan World 2
Pokemon Snap
Red Faction: Guerrilla
Rayman Raving Rabbids

I think that's it.
Wow, that's alot of games...

Iceweasel

Smash Ace
I think the only games I've 100%ed legitimately are Zelda: Link's Awakening, Zelda: A Link to the Past, and Kirby's Dream Land 3. Usually, I'll beat a game and move on, but if I get extra levels (like the newer Mario games) I'll sometimes play a little while longer. If I get something like an extra boss, I'll normally use hax to open the way and then try to beat it legitimately.

mistersl56

Smash Cadet
I can't even get past like 30 stars. I never understood how people can be good at that game.
______________________________________________________________________________________________

Last edited:

finalark

SNORLAX
Yeah this was when not everybody had internet access. I feel old. haha.
Oh man, I remember those pre-internet days. I actually had internet in my house as a kid but it was dial up and until I was around the age of twelve or thirteen I used to think the internet was just some stupid things for adults. The fact that I was able to 100% all three of the Spyro games as a kid without the assistance of a strategy guide or the internet is still a feat that astounds me.

mistersl56

Smash Cadet
____________________________________________________________________________________________

Last edited:

Tepig2000

Smash Champion
3DS FC
2938-8785-9936
What would you guys define as "100%" in Final Fantasy IV? I beat it and did all sidequests, so I guess it counts.

finalark

SNORLAX
I only discovered it's true capabilities when I was like 5 or 6 so like 2001 maybe.
You're lucky you discovered it that early. I didn't realize you could look up video game stuff until around 2005 or 2006. The only reason why I found out was because I was stuck on the Water Temple in OoT (big surprise) and my friend told me to look up how to beat it. Before I discovered GameFAQs like that I usually just asked my friends for help if I got stuck.

Spak

Hero of Neverwinter
You're lucky you discovered it that early. I didn't realize you could look up video game stuff until around 2005 or 2006. The only reason why I found out was because I was stuck on the Water Temple in OoT (big surprise) and my friend told me to look up how to beat it. Before I discovered GameFAQs like that I usually just asked my friends for help if I got stuck.
I found out around 2004. I needed a day-by-day schedule for 100%-ing Pikmin 1 (which I proudly accomplished at the age of 8 in 2005) and none of my friends had a Pikmin game, so I was on my own. That was how I got my way to GameFAQs as well, introducing me to the possibilities of video game assistance on the internet.

I also didn't know I could deconfirm any of the rumors that I heard at school (unlocking Sonic/Toad by hitting all of the credits at the end of Melee, ways to get Mew in Gen 1, ways to get Celebi in Gen 2, seeing Peach in Luigi's Mansion after 100%-ing it 10 times (I did it about 14 times), etc.) on the internet, meaning I wasted a LOT of time testing these theories on my own (still haven't hit all of the credits at the end of Melee).

mistersl56

Smash Cadet
_____________________________________________________________________________________

Last edited:

Da_Shmo

Smash Rookie
Unfortunately no games since the snes, but it was probably a playformer

Lily♫

(✿◠‿◠)
NNID
NheroArconix
3DS FC
5112-3935-5323
VVVVVV and Cave Story.
That's about it sadly.

Xavix

Smash Journeyman
NNID
xavix5
I've completed 100%:
  • Both Galaxy Games
  • And mario 64
  • and sunshine
  • and world (even through the reskinned 2nd playthrough)
  • and IWBTG
  • Every Megaman game (outside of the X and Zero series)
  • and *sigh* SONIC 06
  • EDIT: and cave story.

Last edited:

Lily♫

(✿◠‿◠)
NNID
NheroArconix
3DS FC
5112-3935-5323
I'm impressed. I could never get through the Blood Stained Sanctuary.
To be fair I don't have a Sue title screen yet. Sitting around 3:30~ on BSS.

It takes a lot of practice. I know it took one of my friends around 20 minutes for his first full run that beat it.

Atrabilious

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Atrabilious
Super Mario 64
Zelda: OOT
Zelda: MM
Banjo Kazooie
Banjo Tooie
Spyro 1, 2 & 3
Crash Bandicoot 1, 2 & 3
FF7
FF8
Klonoa: Door to Phantomile
Klonoa 2
Zelda: TP
Zelda: WW
Dragon's Dogma
CoD4
FF13
Dead Space
Fallout 3
Assassin's Creed 2
Dust: An Elysian Tail
The Elder Scrolls: Oblivion
Uncharted 1
Demon's Souls
Dark Souls
Dark Souls 2
Devil May Cry 1
Devil May Cry 2

There's probably more that I don't remember.

BlueX

Smash Hero
NNID
ukgh01
3DS FC
3325-4567-0562
Castlevania: Rondo of Blood.

Mechageo

Smash Ace
Mega Man 5, Mega Man X, Mega Man X, Mega Man Maverick Hunter X, Donkey Kong Land, Donkey Kong Land 2, Donkey Kong Land 3, Super Mario 64, Super Smash Bros, Star Fox 64, Kirby: Nightmare in Dreamland

Jae

You're outta luck, buddy
I'm not really a deep pursuer for 100%-ing mg games but I've managed to completely finish up:

Ocarina of Time
Ruby & Sapphire
Super Mario 64 + DS

And I almost 100% (collected everything, done everything considered optional possible) Donkey Kong 64

LancerStaff

Smash Hero
3DS FC
1504-5709-4054
100%? Not counting things like Megaman games where nothing is really optional...

SM64
SM64DS
SMG
SMG2
SMW (SNES)
Every NSMB
SM3DL (Deathless one file and 100% mystery boxes on another)
SM3DW (Not counting beating every level as every character, but slowly working on it)
Every non-CDI Zelda
Sonic Rush
Sonic Rush Adventure
Sonic Colors
Sonic Generations 3D
Every Layton + AAvsPL (All puzzles no guides)
MvsDK series (sans the maze craze one)
MK64
MKDD
MKDS (3*, including missions)
MKWii (3*)
MK7 (3* but it's a joke at this point, all parts)
MK8 (3*, all stamps and parts)
SSB series sans SSBU (Missing hats, moves, and All-star hard w/everybody but it's winding down)
Megaman Zero series (overall S on normal, beat hard, unlocked Jackson in Z1 the hard way for kicks)
Pikmin series (not counting mission modes)
DKCR (no TTs)
DKJB (Wii, great and underrated platformer)
Metroid series (not quite every ending, skipped "extra" Etanks and wave in the original, every difficultly)
Azure Striker Gunvolt (Overall S+ sans new Boss Rush stage from a patch)
Captain Toad (Even Mummy Me Forever, but no Pixel Toad yet)
Kirby series (Platinum'd every RtDL/DC Challenge door, all checks in KAR but used purples)
Sadly no 101% for KIU yet, but I'm hoping to get it over the summer. About seven checks left.

Fusion?

Smash Rookie
NNID
Fusion_it_is
Ah, I've got a Wordpad document for this exact purpose. Let's see...

• Croc: Legend of the Gobbos
  • Spyro the Dragon
  • Spyro 2: Ripto's Rage!
  • Spyro: Year of the Dragon
  • Sonic R
  • Sonic Advance 3
  • Ratchet & Clank
  • Warriors Orochi 2
  • Crash Tag Team Racing
  • Mario Kart: Double Dash!!
  • Sonic Adventure 2 Battle
  • Sonic Heroes
  • Spyro: A Hero's Tail
  • Sonic Rush Adventure
  • Mario Kart Wii
  • Sonic Riders: Zero Gravity

TRJV

Smash Journeyman
Let's see here...

Donkey Kong 64 (without any guides or anythin'. I was very proud of that.:smirk:),
Super Mario World,
Lego Batman,
Super Mario Galaxy,
Kirby Squeak Squad,
Guitar Hero III
SSB Melee
and pretty much every MarioKart ever.

I haven't really 100%'d anything not a MarioKart since I was younger.
Which explains why most of these are Nintendo.

Last edited:
Top Bottom