• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What game are you playing to tide you over until Brawl comes out?

RPGsFTW

Smash Ace
Melee (I play this at school :)
Yu-gi-oh! World Championship 2008
Other games that I still need to finish (Growlanser 3).

-spAzn-

Smash Journeyman
As of right now i've been playing Phantom Hourglass it's a pretty fun game. Also I plan on going back and collecting those flags in Assassin's Creed god their such a pain in the ***. Continue to play Melee. Those games should keep me busy until then along with college applications ugh.

FangzV

Smash Journeyman
Here's my list of games I need to do stuff in:

-Pokemon Pearl
-Guitar Hero III
-Twilight Princess
-Galaxy
-Metroid Prime 3
-Melee

Melee will really take a while. I deleted the data. I DELETED THE DATA. WE LOST ALL OF THE CHARACTERS.

Anti-

Smash Rookie
Lol, Contra 4 ftw. I beat it on normal and all the challenges, and am now trying to beat it on hard mode but can only get to level 5 :(. Other than that though, im playing Golden sun 1 and 2 for when i just get to angry at Contra to keep playing.

shadowyoshi2345

Smash Journeyman
going a little old school with majora's mask, then i'm probably going to download super metroid on the vc, and if that doesnt hold me over, i could always get finish up super mario galaxy with luigi

otter

Smash Ace
Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn

How can you play brawl without knowing what happens to general Ike!?

Revven

FrankerZ
Dragonball Z Budokai Tenkaichi 3, Super Mario Galaxy, Link's Crossbow Training, and SSBM. Soon I'll be playing Sonic Riders Zero Gravity though as it comes out next week supposedly! :D

T-major

Smash Champion
Super Mario Galaxy, Metroid Prime 3, Super Metroid (Virtual Console). I'm getting a PSP soon, too. along with probably Final Fantasy Tactics, or Ratchet and Clank.

Pkm_trainer09

Smash Apprentice
Well:
Metal Slug Anthology
Little Nemo Draem Master
Metal Gear(on NES)
Mega Man 2
Mike tyson's punch out!
Ducktales

Just to name a few

volbound1700

Smash Master
Actually I am playing Civ3 right now when I am not at work (like now).

Close to beating Twilight Princess (just beat castle in sky) and have 80 something stars including Bowser beaten on Galaxy. Been playing Tiger Woods and MaSatoG as well. Want Madden, may get it for my birthday.

balladofwindfishes

Smash Journeyman
Phantom Hourglass is working so far, and I still have galaxy to play which I havn't touched pretty much since christmas.

Keige

Smash Journeyman
I've going to start playing Rock Band and Halo 3 obsessively until Brawl comes out. I don't know if I'll ever play another video game again after Brawl is out.

Jacobcc

Smash Journeyman
I'm playing a couple of games at the moment, to tie me over with:

Super Smash Bros. (N64)
Super Smash Bros. Melee (Gamecube)
Mario Strikers: Charged Football (Wii)
Madden NFL 2008 (Wii)
Fifa Football/Soccer 2008 (Wii and PS2)
Pro Evolution Soccer 2008 (PS2)
EA Playground (Wii)
Big Brain Academy (Wii)
Wii Sports (Wii)
Wii Games/Fun (Wii)
Metroid 3: Corruption (Wii)
Legend Of Zelda (Wii)
Mortal Kombat: Armageddon (Wii)

Bajef8

Smash Ace
beat super mario galaxy, beat MP3, got anything that looked interesting. beat GH3 on easy, medium, and hard. working on beating expert and mastering through the fire and flames. so i think i'm prety much set until brawl.

Chiastic

Smash Apprentice
i'll be playing mario galaxy, once i beat that i'll play some mario strikers or a few virtual console titles. just downloaded starfox 64 and gradius 3.... hell yeah!

Krell

Smash Journeyman
I've been playing games with all of my most desired characters. I got Kid Icarus for the VC but I'm finding it very difficult. I also got Sin and Punishment for VC and beat it, I was disappointed to see Saki get just an AT spot. I then played Super Mario RPG for my first time (fantastic game, GENO FOR BRAWL). Then I replayed Golden Sun for the 3rd time, and I still had fun. Now I'm playing Custom Robo, which I just recently bought used. I'll probably end up replaying Kirby Super Stars or some other classics to get me excited.

The wait is agony. I am in writhing, nerdy pain.

Top Bottom