• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What do you think Sakurai thinks of us?

Chagen46

Smash Journeyman
Link to original post: [drupal=792]What do you think Sakurai thinks of us?[/drupal]

I was just wondering; What do you think Sakurai thinks of us?

I mean, does he really pay attention to the hate of Brawl a lot of people dish out?

I see multiple possibilities:

1:He doesn't know about it.

2:He knows, but ignores us because Brawl is getting him truckloads of money and hookers, while he plots to make the next smash game even easier and have even less skill in it, so even more people will buy it. (Most likely)

3:He currently regrets making brawl so noobish, but has decided to atone for his sins by making the next smash have all of melee's techs ad even a few others. (Least likely, but the one we wish would all happen.)

I know this was kind of a stupid thread, but hey, that's what blogs are for.

Blooqkazoo

Smash Journeyman
I think he's trying to please the 9 or 10 year-old kids who play this game. And in my opinion, he's doing a good job with it.

Snowstalker

Smash Ace
He said that he isn't quite satisfied with Brawl, so 3 might actually be a viable option.

ndayday

stuck on a whole different plaaaanet
BRoomer
I guess we really don't know what he thinks...I mean this is a guy who thought up of a pink marshmellow that sucks stuff up, it'd be scary to know what he thinks.

But really, I think if theres going to be an other one, it's going to be better then Brawl, but not amazing. Hopefully. So, I have to say three, only not as drastic.

And I never heard that he said that.

Snowstalker

Smash Ace
Well, Miyamoto thought up of a turtle who will try anything to screw a princess that rules over a bunch of people with mushroom hats, but fails every time due to getting the crap beaten out of him by a stereotypical Italian plumber.

Mith_

Smash Champion
No, he apparently said he was making Brawl like it was "The last smash game ever".

Jesus, do people ever listen?
It was a misunderstanding, and besides he didn't say "He isn't making another smash game". Denzi said "I heard he wasn't making another smash game"

I honestly don't care if he makes another Smash game. But if he does, he has 8 friggin years to make it better than this one. (My main concern is the crappy Wifi)

Narukari

Smash Journeyman
I believe he cares more about the money. Sadly that is the way things work in big companies like nintendo. 2,000,000 players that enjoy the game for a few months makes more money than 100,000 players that will play the game to death for the next half a decade.

Denzi

Smash Master
Whoops, I just saw it in another thread a while ago and didn't really look into it, mostly because I didn't care. Whether Sakurai makes it or not, there will be another Smash game. All I hope is that some of the "screw ups" in Brawl *cough* tripping *cough* are fixed.

Mith_

Smash Champion
Whoops, I just saw it in another thread a while ago and didn't really look into it, mostly because I didn't care. Whether Sakurai makes it or not, there will be another Smash game. All I hope is that some of the "screw ups" in Brawl *cough* tripping *cough* are fixed.
But tripping instills laughter for the person that just hit you with a fully charged Ike F-Smash everybody!

Chagen46

Smash Journeyman
I believe tripping could be fixed if it only happened because of being attacked or being on ice.

I actually had an idea for an item; it was like an oil can; wherever you threw it, an oil spill would be there, and if you ran on it, you had a 75% of tripping, but ONLY on the oil spill.

Blooqkazoo

Smash Journeyman
He said he wasn't making Brawl but he did. I dunno.

Plenty of casual players play it for years when their friends come over.

Can't figure out the multiquote thing.

Chagen46

Smash Journeyman
He said he wasn't making Brawl but he did. I dunno.

Plenty of casual players play it for years when their friends come over.

Can't figure out the multiquote thing.
Just hit the "multiquote" button on every post you want to quote, except on the last one. On the last one, just hit "quote". They'll appear in the order that you pressed them in.

Top Bottom