• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What do you say to your opponent when you hit them with a stitchface, thus killing th

kirbstir

Smash Lord
"The juice is loose"

Edit - Title got cut off by text-box limit

Sepph

Smash Rookie
Heh! I usually say "poo-kook!" (imitating the sound when the stitchface hits) followed by "That's why I love Peach" while catching the stitchface back...and then I taunt :p

Fonz

Smash Ace
I drop my reflector and try to grab it before it hits the ground! =P

Lasering a peach causing her to drop a stitchface is a good feeling. (Bomb is even better)

DoH

meleeitonme.tumblr.com
Ask Doll. I took 2 of his stock with one stitch.

Lesson - don't let DoH pull turnips.

Fonz is a traitor.

_Phloat_

Smash Champion
Lol, I usually taunt, let them complain about luck, and then tell them

Be peach, oh yeah, you cant...

And take the MM money

Sweet Hat

Smash Cadet
Me and my fellow journiers call it a "stinky radish." Yes we know it's a turnip, but for some reason, we call it a radish. So, when, I, hit, someone with a "stinky radish" or a "stitchface," everyone playing, including the person who reveived the "stinky radish" proclaim, "Stinky!"

Clouded Reason

Smash Rookie
I find there are a few typical **** (that's my tag) responses. . .

1. Laugh like an *******, then point at your opponents face, and appropriately time screaming: "WHOO!" or "That was a HOOT!" (everyone loves heffer wolfe)

2. Flinch (because they've seen reaction 1 too many times)

3. "POW! Right in the kisser!. . . "

4. "Huzzah!"

SamDvds

Smash Ace
Sometimes i say "Ouch!" but the real fun is chasing them with it and being absolutely silent so they dont know u have it...and i just turn my peach the way so that the face isn't showing, and if they do see it i'll say 'u know u wanna catch this turnip' hoping they'll make a failed attempt to do so.

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
I'll usually just laugh or scream "STITCH!!" I get more worked up when I pull more than one stitch in a match which happens a lot with me :3

K.C. Cloud

Smash Ace
When I get hit by one... I usually say..

"**** Peach"

Or if I catch it, I throw it back to hit them, If I hit them and they die I say.

"**** Peach"

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
I would usually laugh when I pull out a stichface. It's mostly because they know they're screwed. Or i'd would say "Grandpa's in town!"

But, if my opponent would pull out one, I'd have a worried look and say "Oh ****!" XDD

DeathByTurnips

Smash Cadet
i just laugh to myself when i pull it...theyre like...."oh ****"...then i hit them and say "**** you too! XD"

Top Bottom