• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What do you Expect from the Pic of the Days from now on?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bannafer1

Smash Rookie
Hey, if you dont know by now their are only 15 More Pic of the Days until Smash 3DS is released in Japan. Knowing that, do you expect anything big (New Game Mode, Fighter, Stage Etc) or do you think mr.Sakurai will be posting boring pic of the days?

Morbi

Scavenger
I honestly expect more relevant information as there are only 15 pictures left. As we approach launch, I deem it reasonable that we might get new information. :cool:

Bannafer1

Smash Rookie
I agree we should be getting bigger and more Detailed info because I think Sakurai wants us to know everything Big by the time it is released in Japan

TerminalMontage

Smash Ace
NNID
TerminalMontage
I'm expecting a somewhat boring update, a screen shot of someone doing a taunt right as someone is attacking so it looks silly, but no significant new information because the game is coming out soon, and Sakurai likes to keep us waiting for the juicy stuff.

Last edited:

TheUltraDeino

Smash Journeyman
NNID
TheUltraDeino
3DS FC
3866-8826-1729
This week I'm expecting either a veteran reveal, or an announcement for a newcomer reveal (whether it be from a direct or streamed from the site). Wario still hasn't been confirmed, and I can see Ness being revealed before the game's release too

TeaTwoTime

Smash Ace
I expect at least one more veteran reveal through a POTD before release. As for which one... my best guess is Falco. :p

Raijinken

Smash Master
Mode discussions, and maybe some character confirmations. Of note, today, Metaknight's Challenger Approaching bar went away.

Bassoonist

Smash Master
NNID
WoodwindsRock
3DS FC
1032-1351-5240
I expect the PoTD's to be much like they have been the last few weeks. I'd imagine if he was really going to pick up, he would have done it by now. So we will see some heavy-hitting updates, but mostly still relatively small updates.

But hey, at least they aren't like the beginning when he wasn't showing anything new in them at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom