• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What color do you use? [OP Updated with Tally!]

•Col•

Smash Champion
It appears that the purple and pink tally colors are a bit unaligned to the points given. May want to fix that.
Umm..... What? o-o Lol, sorry... I just can't interpret what that's supposed to mean... xD I'm a little tired right now...

Do you mean to put the 1/2 points together at the bottom of each color?

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
Gold will do it for me, though I sometimes tend to sport out Green, it just doesn't compare to Ike's gold costume.

•Col•

Smash Champion
Lol, OP updated again... D: Sorry if these posts seem redundant, but I need them as placeholders to see who I've already added.... xD

•Col•

Smash Champion
You got me down as the default color instead of the blue option.

And please, just list my name as "Light".
Oh, that's weird... o_O Dunno why I did that.... Sorry again... xD And yeah, I'll change the name...

EDIT:And yes, I just read your post wrong... D: And you're replying right now to tell me that I'm crazy... x_x lol...

YagamiLight

Smash Champion
Lol, well you said "sky blue" before... =P That sounds more like the blue Ike than the default one to me...
And that is correct, I am, in fact, fond of sky blue Ike. It's just that I'm placed under my least favorite default coloring's list.

Edit: My, my, you ARE psychic. :)

•Col•

Smash Champion
And that is correct, I am, in fact, fond of sky blue Ike. It's just that I'm placed under my least favorite default coloring's list.
Lol, I'm psychic... D: *points to my previous post*

Anyway, there... I fixed everything up for you... Sorry about that, again... -_-;;;;

Rykoshet

Smash Champion
Which color I pick is kind of just dependent on my mood. I tend to start off with ordinary soldier colors, blue is if i'm feeling laid back, and red is my "ok i'm warmed up" color. I use gold for training mode stuff <_< idk.

•Col•

Smash Champion
Which color I pick is kind of just dependent on my mood. I tend to start off with ordinary soldier colors, blue is if i'm feeling laid back, and red is my "ok i'm warmed up" color. I use gold for training mode stuff <_< idk.
You're not making this any easier for me.... >_>

lol... xD

•Col•

Smash Champion
Lol, Roy WAS cool... Wish he had returned in Brawl.... D:

Anyway, OP updated... AGAIN...

•Col•

Smash Champion
Lol, I didn't think that many people really used the gold color.. xD

Viral-Enki

Smash Cadet
I use green Ike. Just looks good on him. And nice contrast with the purple hair.

Most other players I see online or in vids use blue or standard Ike.

•Col•

Smash Champion
Ok, updated again... Sorry I haven't been on much... Something really stupid is happening with my computer....

It says there is a database error... But I'm on, right now... >_> I even have another windows open, and it keeps saying there is a database error... But there's not...

Top Bottom