• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What Characters Should be Added to Super Smash Flash 2?

TRComm

Smash Rookie
Dear Fellow Smashers,

Many of you may know the smash fan game called Super Smash Flash 2 by McLeod Gaming. It is a very fun game that has taken characters that may probably never see the light of day in an official smash game and let you see how they would be in smash. This includes Goku, Naruto, Ichigo, Sora, Black Mage , Bomber-Man, and more. I want to know what characters you would like to see. Maybe Luffy, or Neku, maybe even Usagi. It's up to you

NavisXD

Smash Rookie
NNID
apab111
If I were the developer , I add more Final Fantasy characters like Cecil or yuna
The creator is more likely to put Japanese stuff so I think a bunch of mages from the SNES
Are enough FF for me :p

Alienz_King

Smash Rookie
NNID
Dman10063
3DS FC
2122-8341-7625
I would add more Nintendo characters such as Ganon, Ike, Charizard and the like, but I also like the idea of characters from games that wouldn't normally be in a Smash console game. Some characters could be big ones such as Master Chief (for a popular example) or even other popular characters that people like. I'm not sure of other examples, but I wouldn't mind seeing a bigger roster for the game.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
I would say bring back the veterans before striving for new ground. But if I had to pick one that I'd love to see, it'd be Chrono. He was in Smash Flash 1, and it would be interesting to see what happens if they made him into a proper Smash character.

BioZelink

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Biozelink
3DS FC
4811-7130-3977
User was warned for this post
How about Monkey D. Luffy? He definitely has some potential!!!
< BTTF, hoverboard in real life. (pls sub if u like the content )

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
I seriously want Mr. Incredible back. The Incredibles is among my favorite Pixar films and his inclusion in an already joke Smash game with 2 Sonic OCs and anime characters made his appearance less out of place.

TimeChain

Smash Apprentice
NNID
777brawlfan
3DS FC
4484-9816-4641
I think I read somewhere that McLeod is no longer putting anime or fan-made characters (Like Luffy from One Piece and Blade from Flash 1) and he'll only put characters that have appeared in at least one Nintendo console. Kinda sucks because I would like to see some anime characters (Like the previously mentioned Luffy, Edward from FMA, maybe even Sailor Moon?). That said, I would like to see some more newcomers that haven't been in a Smash Bros instead of veterans. Crash Bandicoot, Rayman, Saki, and Chrono are some suggestions.

The Original Killager

Smash Rookie
Mmm, if I were to choose...
Maybe some characters that Nintendo hasn't touched/killed off.
Examples: Geno (even if he did get a costume), Mallow, Fawful, Dimentio (?), and so on so forth.

Geno Boost

Smash Master
Geno and Alex Kidd and Rayman and Crash bandicoot.

But as for a villian newcomer I say we need someone crazy and old school and it's extremely popular in the early days of the internet and very unexpected choice, I am talking about Cats from zero wings the main villian of that game who said "all your base are belong to us."

Last edited:
Top Bottom