• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What character would you want to be in real life?

udime123

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
3497-1825-3744
Ness. Innocence of a child yet just as powerful as most of the adults.

Flaxr XIII

Smash Lord
NNID
FlaxrXIII
Shulk, to have that sweet, sweet accent Monado.
Or Robin to have a kickass cloak, is married to Anna, and also a female version of me can exist :L

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
I would honestly choose paper mario.

There;s something about his personality and quirkiness that I enjoy a lot. His colors is so vivid that I pretty much loves every times he moves. I also enjoy a lot his personality of trying to just be appealing to his audience when fighting, it gives a feel of having strength, while being aesthetically pleasing.

Plus, what;s not to love about being a paper? :)

Wintropy

Peace and love and all that jazzmatazz~! <3
NNID
Winterwhite
3DS FC
1461-6253-6301
To be honest, being Pit would be kinda...messed up. I don't wanna get shot, crushed, impaled and burnt alive on the mad whims of an amoral deity! Or be an illiterate buffoon.

I guess I'd be Robin 'cos she's purrrrty and has cute pigtails. And she gets to read books all day and marry everybody.

toadster101

Banned via Warnings
NNID
toadster101
3DS FC
1891-1323-0892
Either Dedede or Rosalina.

I get to rule a land full of cute creatures and eat all day, or I become the woman of every boy's dreams. That's a toughie!

HakuryuVision

Smash Journeyman
NNID
HakuryuVision
Mewtwo.

Oh? What's this?
Bowser, Ganondorf, Dedede, Meta Knight, Ridley, Metal Face, or anyone else bothering you?
SEND THEM INTO THE SUN BY JUST WANTING IT.

...well except maybe Greninja and other dark-type pokemon.

What can i say?
Reading minds, teleportation, flying, moving everything just by mind force, etc etc, sounds like way too much fun.

YoshiandToad

Smash Hero
Predictably Yoshi;

Cute, reliable, loyal, friendly, deadeye aiming skills, great with kids and can eat his weight in food without putting on any weight.

Also the ability to devour my enemies instantly.

Super Ocebe

Smash Cadet
NNID
EckartGreiner
I would honestly choose paper mario.

There;s something about his personality and quirkiness that I enjoy a lot. His colors is so vivid that I pretty much loves every times he moves. I also enjoy a lot his personality of trying to just be appealing to his audience when fighting, it gives a feel of having strength, while being aesthetically pleasing.

Plus, what;s not to love about being a paper? :)
You could get burnt easily? ^-^

Super Ocebe

Smash Cadet
NNID
EckartGreiner
Predictably Yoshi;

Cute, reliable, loyal, friendly, deadeye aiming skills, great with kids and can eat his weight in food without putting on any weight.

Also the ability to devour my enemies instantly.
You could digest people and poop them out.

SuperSceptile15

Smash Lord
Sceptile, because it's my favorite Pokémon, and I would want to feel what it's like to be in the body of my favorite Pokémon. Plus, I could run incredibly fast (Base 120 Speed) and climb up trees with ease, gazing at the stars and forest from above.

DarkStar64

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Keystoner_33
3DS FC
4914-3939-6213

My main man since Brawl, what guy wouldn't want to be Ike? He's badass and manly as hell the only way he could be more badass is if he had a sick beard. Ike gets all the b!tches. Plus he's obviously a good person fighting for his friends and what not
:4myfriends:

MOI-ARI

Smash Ace
NNID
TAISH0U
3DS FC
3523-2502-7558
If i can still change my identity to a forever limber and high jumping 'Top teir' ninja with unlimited Bo shurikens and grenades... Then Zelda seems nice. Plus i can use magics and teleport and have thunder toes. ^-^
Oh also im a princess....queen? Ruler, of Hyrule i guess.

If Zelda/Sheik is cheating then i want to be.....Marth. Because he is swinging a pretty heavy looking blade with a single hand ,around as if it is a toy rapier without being ripped like Ike. I think i need that in my life.

MarioMeteor

Smash Hero
NNID
BGenius23
3DS FC
0662-2900-1492
If i can still change my identity to a forever limber and high jumping 'Top teir' ninja with unlimited Bo shurikens and grenades... Then Zelda seems nice. Plus i can use magics and teleport and have thunder toes. ^-^
Oh also im a princess....queen? Ruler, of Hyrule i guess.

If Zelda/Sheik is cheating then i want to be.....Marth. Because he is swinging a pretty heavy looking blade with a single hand ,around as if it is a toy rapier without being ripped like Ike. I think i need that in my life.
Falcion doesn't look all that heavy. Lucina and Chrom handle it with one hand, too. Now, Ragnell, that's a heavy looking blade.
I'd either be Mario, because fame, coins, food, and b*tches, or Rosalina, because being God sounds pretty fun.

Last edited:

SleuthMechanism

Smash Ace
NNID
SleuthMechanism
3DS FC
4184-2631-5815
Switch FC
SW-7949-7248-8280
Sheik. Female highly agile ninja/assassin? pretty much everything i aspire to be. XD

Elin

Your face is strange... Is it always like that?
NNID
ShinySilverEevee
3DS FC
5301-1189-1305
Rosalina or Palutena for obvious reasons.

I just want to be a pretty goddess/supreme being.

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
:4falcon: - Blue Falcon. Falcon Punch. That's it really
:4robinm: - I like strategy and I get all the *******. Plus Magic. Magic is good.
:4shulk: - How can you not want the Monado? It's basically a Lightsaber that let's you see the future among other cool abilities.

One of those 3 depending on my mood.

dangeraaron10

Smash Master
:4bowser:

Why?

I would be immortal.

I could be thrown into a sun that goes super nova and then transform into a black hole and come out without a scratch.

Not a soul on Earth could kill me.

And then I would RULE THE WORLD with my lava fortress, lava that I can swim in like a hot tub.

I could also turn into this:

And I'd have legions of supremely loyal minions.

And I get to kidnap the pretty ladies and set up elaborate traps for meddlesome plumbers.

Life's good when you're Bowser(TM).

Super Ocebe

Smash Cadet
NNID
EckartGreiner

My main man since Brawl, what guy wouldn't want to be Ike? He's badass and manly as hell the only way he could be more badass is if he had a sick beard. Ike gets all the b!tches. Plus he's obviously a good person fighting for his friends and what not
:4myfriends:
You're definetely right about the beard. ^-^ Viking Ike incoming!

HakuryuVision

Smash Journeyman
NNID
HakuryuVision
:4bowser:

Why?

I would be immortal.

I could be thrown into a sun that goes super nova and then transform into a black hole and come out without a scratch.

Not a soul on Earth could kill me.

And then I would RULE THE WORLD with my lava fortress, lava that I can swim in like a hot tub.

I could also turn into this:

And I'd have legions of supremely loyal minions.

And I get to kidnap the pretty ladies and set up elaborate traps for meddlesome plumbers.

Life's good when you're Bowser(TM).
-If it wasn't for a certain pesky plumber....

~Krystal~

True American Heroine
A villager, because their pockets are miniaturized warehouses and they have poker faces that are second to none. I might add that they qualify for interest free home loans that can be repaid at any time. Winning.

LuluTheBean

Smash Rookie
NNID
Poppy2014
Palutena. HA, what am I saying, I'm ALREADY a goddess... :3

I would be Agitha but bugs are the death of me.

I guess female Robin, so I can have all the men in Fire Emblem.

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
Username related.

I'd be more than content spending my days on a tropical jungle island, exploring, adventuring, chilling on the beach, and flying around with rocket barrels and eating bananas. Sounds like a lot of fun actually.

Ike would be my second choice because his character suits my personality a lot.

Talpr1

Smash Journeyman
:dkmelee:

Extremely strong. Undisputed king of the jungle. Chilling all day in the forest. I mean who wouldn't want to do that life? Only downside is that every once in a while a mad crocodile will steal your bananas or kidnap you.

Last edited:

CanadianMegaMan

Smash Apprentice
All of you are wrong, Mega Man is best.

a) He's a robot so he doesn't need to eat, sleep, or breathe.
b) He has arms that turn into various weapons at his whim.
c) He's a cool guy, beats up robot masters, and doesn't afraid of anything.
d) He likes ice cream.
e) Did I mention he's a robot?

HakuryuVision

Smash Journeyman
NNID
HakuryuVision
All of you are wrong, Mega Man is best.

a) He's a robot so he doesn't need to eat, sleep, or breathe.
b) He has arms that turn into various weapons at his whim.
c) He's a cool guy, beats up robot masters, and doesn't afraid of anything.
d) He likes ice cream.
e) Did I mention he's a robot?
-You have to deal with Dr. Wily on a regular basis.
Too huge a hassle if you ask me.

You also get abandoned and mistreated by your own maker.
(No, not Dr. Light, i'm talking about you, Capcom!)

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
:dkmelee:

Extremely strong. Undisputed king of the jungle. Chilling all day in the forest. I mean who wouldn't want to do that life? Only downside is that every once in a while a mad crocodile will steal your bananas or kidnap you.
If you cannot live such a lifestyle, you don't know what life is about.

FeenieTheTrite

Smash Journeyman
Probably Skyward Sword Link. Growing up in Skyloft? Flying through the clouds landing and visiting other floating islands? Plus discovering sparce, stunning lands that hardly any of my species even knew existed? Count me in! It would be a highly dangerous life style with all the dangerous enemies, destiny, and imprisoned stuff going on, but exploring Skyward Sword's world be more than worth it for me.

CanadianMegaMan

Smash Apprentice
-You have to deal with Dr. Wily on a regular basis.
Too huge a hassle if you ask me.

You also get abandoned and mistreated by your own maker.
(No, not Dr. Light, i'm talking about you, Capcom!)
Wily is a punk, besides, it gives me something to do while I wait for capcom to stop sleeping on me.

Top Bottom