• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What Character is the best Looking?

SuperManX

Smash Cadet
what character is the most appealing to you in terms of looks. and please dont say anything nerdy and gay like i like Shiek becuase she has a nice rack. . .

Chaosblade77

Smash Lord
what character is the most appealing to you in terms of looks. and please dont say anything nerdy and gay like i like Shiek becuase she has a nice rack. . .
Sheik for that? That would just be awkward. I figure someone would call Zero Suit Samus out for that, if anyone.

Wolf looks pretty awesome though, from the videos I have seen. It's hard to say until I play the game and see the characters in their true detailed selves though, since it's hard to tell from low quality youtube videos.

kitsuneboy_geoff

Smash Apprentice
Zero Suit Samus, because she has a nice rack. And a skin tight uniform. ;)

Actually, I think regular Samus looks really cool in Brawl; her suit is really detailed. Also, Lucario just looks plain badass, and Pikachu's new, more athletic, look is kinda cool too.

MIRAI87

Smash Journeyman
ROB!!!! XD

Um...I think that since all the other models existed before Brawl except for Pit's, that his is the most original design. He pretty much had to be created from the ground up, whereas every other model comes from a previous modern game.

Kiki52

Smash Journeyman
I don't think any of the characters look nice. Peach looks too girly and Samus doesn't look really that pretty to me. If anyone, I'd think Zelda in her normal outfit looks the best out of the whole roster.

Vegeta214

Smash Apprentice
In terms of badass-ness its definitely Wolf in his dark costume.

Has anyone noticed Captain Falcon is less cut than in Melee? He must be on a bulking phase :bee:

Chaosblade77

Smash Lord
In terms of badass-ness its definitely Wolf in his dark costume.

Has anyone noticed Captain Falcon is less cut than in Melee? He must be on a bulking phase :bee:
Doesn't he also have a scarf? Falcon did look better in Melee, I think he is starting to show his age.

Vegeta214

Smash Apprentice
Falcon did look better in Melee, I think he is starting to show his age.
Thats exactly what I was about to say. He really is getting old. He's lost his super athletic roll and does a police roll now instead. Without L-Cancel he's just not super fast Falcon anymore. :(

Senshuu

Smash Journeyman
As far as aesthetics go... Peach has always been a favorite, and Pit's design is just nice. You have to admit though... Dedede is hot.

Also seconding what Sagacity said on page 1. (It'd be in my sig already if the images code, you know...worked?)

Oh! Giga Bowser just looks too amazing this time around. It's easier for more detailed characters to look amazing, though. Pit's fairly simple but still so nice-looking.

Lant

Smash Journeyman
Marth in his red costume or Meta Knight. I have a thing for cloaks + swords ... + masks.

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
Lucas because he's got such awesome hair.

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
I've already proven my point right in this argument time and time again. Best looking character is Kirby with the Snake hat.

He's got five-o-clock shadow!
AND a bandana!
Come on!

Storm Eagle

Smash Lord
NNID
Storm88
Zelda. She got the biggest improvement from Melee. Best looking Newcomer would be Ike.

dooky

Smash Cadet
Nana has the best figure in Brawl. Seriously. You just can't see it because of her parka.

Just you wait until the next game, where Zero Parka Nana will be playable.

Also, is it wrong to have gone off Shiek a little now that she's less androgynous? <.< >.>

Yeah, I thought so.

25%Cotton

Smash Ace
NNID
Samu.S
3DS FC
4785-5442-4678
power suit samus.

her awesomely updated graphics were what ultimately led me to main samus.

Top Bottom