• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What character do you HATE to play against!?

DarkDisco

Smash Cadet
NNID
n8RhymesWith
3DS FC
2707-1751-6632
Pikachu is absolutely buffed, I've been having a hard time vs the D-smash, D-special terror combo... needs more mind games.

Doctor T

Smash Journeyman
Pit and Metaknight for sure. They both have such annoying priority, its just annoying as hell to fight them. Although since I've picked up Pikachu again... they haven't given me nearly as much trouble... :)

Darkslash

Smash Master
Pit and Pikachu. Goddam I hate Pikachu UpB and Down B

Pit is so annoying. Most broken character. Is up b is so yea and his FowardB is urrggg.

But then one of my Friend as a friend which i nicked named the "Deamon of Marth" he's to strong. well gotta train with Ike

Urb

Smash Journeyman
Toon Links who spam their down a in the air, and I hate Pits! Too many spam worthy atks! Good thing Wolf can decimate them reltively easily. He is a beast. Litteraly.

Tanea

Smash Ace
i would say not so much the characters but the people that spam their attacks specially with pit

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Hate fighting Ike. All of his moves cover so much area and do so much damage. Pit is an annoyance, but not as much as Ike

Soluble Toast

Smash Ace
NNID
solubletoast
3DS FC
2165-6410-7964
Marth, Sonic, and MetaKnight mainly.

I quite like fighting Ike. He's pretty easy as long as you avoid his attacks.

Race

Smash Lord
For me it's lucario . . .Can't seen to beat him consistently when i play against him (some of my friends use him) plus his counter really pisses me off, lol

Rampage

vx
It's gotta be a good mario. I have such trouble with him. Also Ike, not so much but still gives me some trouble with my spacies/sonic

Ratatat

Smash Apprentice
pikachu
small and when spamming thunder bolt....
mann i feel like quitting the match.

oh and ness im not sure why about him though..

Zyphent

Smash Apprentice
Pit.

He is EZ mode to play as, but going against him is plain annoying as a result.

DonKoopa

Smash Rookie
i just can't stand playing against zelda.

din's fire is annoying, my friend uses it to grab the smashball..
<_<

PD-JD

Smash Rookie
As an Ike main, Pit.

I very rarely lose to him, but he takes so ****ing long to die. And whatever the hell sound he makes with his >B makes me want to break things.

BananaNut

Smash Journeyman
Pikachu. He's so Freaking annoying when you are a sonic main. (And that dsmash gets so annoying)

(Edit)
Pit isn't annoying when you play sonic! sonic's Spindash goes right under those arrows.

XACE-K

Smash Master
Pit. When played by my friends, they spam with him meanwhile the CPUs hit you and run away.

S0X

Smash Cadet
Sonic his speed is just frustrating and Lucario is ennoying too because of that whole higher damage harder hit thing.

LKHERO

Smash Rookie
Olimar by far. He's the most unapproachable character in the game. You can never predict what he's going because he doesn't have any noticible attack animations. Those Pikmen's range also contradicts his firepower as well :S

SuperLink9

Smash Lord
NNID
SuperLink9
Pit and Ike.

Can Ike actually lose? I mean ever? Use Ike and become good at the game. He's the new Sheik.

pIlsner

Smash Rookie
I hate playing against pit.. his forward B is pretty annoying and those **** arrows. Other than him I can beat most characters.. link is sometimes pretty annoying too. Ike is **** good too, but the only guys I know who play with him suck.

Top Bottom