• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What Brawl has done for me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Caracappa16

Smash Rookie
Ruined my comfort in melee. I feel ******** playing melee at times now, the game is so **** fast and tech savy it blows my mind (Doesn't really blow my mind but **** I love you melee)

Made me a camp machine when I feel like being an *** to my friend who likes brawl.

Gave me something to b.i.t.c.h about =).

The one plus?

When I play melee now and get frustrated for missing a drill shine, ken combo, yoshi combo, etc. I pop in brawl with a bunch of my friends, sit back, and **** them without having to do much of anything. It feels great..... not really. I get bored of the game within 30 mins.

Please someone find some sort of way to hack this game. Brawl would be great with waving dashing, l canceling, and every other advanced tech.

The least they could have done was add a way to turn them on and off or something.

Anywho I already know I am going to get flamed to all hell but if I cared I guess I would not have made this post!

Crystallion

Smash Ace
What I accept: those who don't like Brawl.
What I don't accept: those who simply jump on the band-wagon.

Enjoy Melee, my friend.

Angewomon

Smash Apprentice
Nobody cares.

Please someone find some sort of way to hack this game. Brawl would be great with waving dashing, l canceling, and every other advanced tech.
Brawl is great already (for those who aren´t Melee tards like you, of course).

Tachita

Smash Cadet
I really haven't played melee since I have Brawl....
I must give it a try to see if it is as bad as you say

Marie_54

Smash Ace
Awwwwww so sad! lol.

I played melee a while ago and was like WTF!? too. Brawl is "too slow"

Not that i don't like brawl.

Florida

イーグランツ
You guys need to realize that wavedashing wasn't discovered in the first few months of Melee's release. Please give Brawl some time to develop and form competitively before bagging on it. It's different from Melee, and there's a lot of things wrong with it at the moment, but we've just barely started. I'm sure that in the future there will be many new advanced techniques that will define Brawl's competitive style. It'll just take some time.

Angewomon said:
Brawl is great already (for those who aren´t Melee tards like you, of course).
You're worse than he is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom