• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What awesome moves have you shown with Falcon?

Nowaytoeatatater

Smash Ace
I was fighting a CPU, I forgot who it was, on Battlefield. On its last stock, I knocked it off the stage, and jumped off in an attempt to edge guard. I missed, and dived back to the stage...but I hit the CPU on the way.

YES!

It bounced off the stage, towards me.

YES!

Again, it bounced off towards me.

YES!

Stage spike KO.

The match took 3:07 ;_; **** you, crappy replay limit.

Also, last night, I beat a pretty good Olimar player in a 3-stock match after accidentally suiciding my first stock (air dodged after getting knocked off due to button lag :() when he was at 23% or something. I got a stage spike KO (uaired him while he was swinging from the edge on the Pikmin chain), a PAUNCH KO, and a nipple thrust KO :D.

Captainbrawl

Smash Apprentice
Against a computer.

lv9 Bowser i Kneed 3 times in a row.
1 on the stage
2 off the stage.

Against friends.
A few rapter spikes & knees out of knowhere.

Numa Dude

Smash Lord
Okay so I was playing my friend online right. He is a fairly good fox and today he is just going crazy with the offense. He is just straight up destroying me in this match, By the time I did about 30 damage to him my meter was at about 200. Out of nowhere I short hop and do the up air knocking him away then I immediatley follow up with the up tilt and since we where right next to the ledge he flies off so I jump off perform the most perfectly timed down air ever and kill him. He was so pissed off the next day even though he won the match afterward.

Sans Glutin

Smash Ace
Craziest thing i've ever done in Smash: Dthrow to Sweetspot Knee (on CPU, went offstage) to a Uair to Reverse Falcon Punch stage spike.

IcantWin

Smash Journeyman
Dair spike off edge, fast fall to footstool -> thier up B, mine, Two Yes's into the stage sending them to their death. GG MetaKnight LOLERZLOLERZLOLERZ

Mista Sinista

Smash Lord
Reverse Aerial Rush 180 Falcon Punch.

Mindgames their face apart and does more damage than a normal PAWNCH!

Top Bottom