• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What are you curently listening to?

d-man2292

Smash Apprentice
NNID
d-man2292
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/7uCdGLNooBk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

This band has been my favorite since 08, and this song is my all time fav! even got some of the lyrics tatted on my back

also yeah i cant put an embedded video up for some reason :confused:

Last edited:

Giga Kaiju

Smash Lord
NNID
GigaKaiju
Switch FC
SW-8115-0761-4039

Great song by Zircon featured in the HoH album. Honestly, one of my favorites of the 'Smash OG' songs on it, a cover of the Trophy Tustle part of the game. I have talked a bit of Hoh's album before, but I'll say the same here. An album that covers many tracks of Nintendo's series and Smash in general. Recommened to those that are fans of the music of those two. They're really great tracks on it, check them out...!

:bowser:

Giga Kaiju

Smash Lord
NNID
GigaKaiju
Switch FC
SW-8115-0761-4039

"THESE ARE THE DAYS OUR LIVES WILL CHANGE...AND TIME WILL NOT REMAIN...!

THESE ARE THE DAYS, RIGHT BEFORE OUR EYES...

WE SEE OUR WORLDS COLLIDE...!
"

Passing by to leave this song by a band I already have talked before and one of my first overall 'metal' I heard. Killswitch Engage. This track, which comes from their most recent album as of now, while it may not be as 'great' as the 'Daylight Dies' days, it is still a damn good song. I mean, that chorus is just amazing. Truly shows that they still have it, will still do from what could come next. If you liked it, give them a chance; as of right now, their newer songs like 'Strenght of the Mind' may be a good place to start considering it'll come from their newest album, so there's that. :cool:

Rapidkirby3k

"Let's Go!"
NNID
Rapidkirby3k
Switch FC
0884-6756-7584
Sven Vath - Harlequin: The Beauty and the Beast (Underworld Remix)

Last edited:

Zoramine Fae

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
2895-8088-7214
A bunch of stuff.

Breaking Benjamin's Diary of Jane is a big favorite of mine as of late
Get Scared's Sarcasm. Nuff said there.
Madam Macrabe God Syndrome is another I approve of
as well as Angle With a Shotgun, Shadow Jago's theme from Killer Instinct, and Cinder's from the same game.

Giga Kaiju

Smash Lord
NNID
GigaKaiju
Switch FC
SW-8115-0761-4039
"..."

Passing by to leave this song. After I first heard of her through Game Grumps, I must say, I'm liking her music quite a bit since then. Apparently a cover from one that was in Lord of the Rings, this song is quite majestic in its own way. That voice is just so good.

Last edited:

Giga Kaiju

Smash Lord
NNID
GigaKaiju
Switch FC
SW-8115-0761-4039

"..."

Interesting. Didn't know much from this 'movie' or of the series Dragon Age much but glad to see a track of Seether in it. Haven't heard of them much but it surprising that they made/remix a track for it. For itself, it isn't something to write home about, but it is alright. Intriguing to just see rock music in these kind of animations though, hehe. :cool:

Giga Kaiju

Smash Lord
NNID
GigaKaiju
Switch FC
SW-8115-0761-4039

Damn it. This song is 2GUD. Honestly, I can get it out of my head. It is truly one really well-made. Props Sakurai and Co. :cool:

Top Bottom