• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What are you curently listening to?

Giga Kaiju

Smash Lord
NNID
GigaKaiju
Switch FC
SW-8115-0761-4039

"THE DAYS ARE PASSING ME BY...

I WILL LEARN TO LIVE...!

YOUR LAUGH AND LOOK IN YOUR EYES...

THE DAYS ARE PASSING ME BY...!
"

Amazing song by the defunct band Ravenface. I have talked about this band a bit before from a previous post of mine with another song. They're really great, and it is a pity that they disbanded, but at least we got their music still to listen. Hence, the one of this post. From their last EP known as 'Beneath the Tides'. It is good, and if you liked this song (which is in the EP) in case anyone wants to check it out, do it. I recommend it. :cool:

:bowser:

Giga Kaiju

Smash Lord
NNID
GigaKaiju
Switch FC
SW-8115-0761-4039

"AT THE END OF A LIFE, ALL WE EVER DO IS REACH FOR THE SKY...

WE BEG FOR THE CHANCE TO FIX OUR SCARS, BUT WE'RE NO MORE ALIVE THAN THE STARS...

I'LL FIND THE STRENGHT TO RUN AWAY FROM THE LAWS OF LIGHT...

THOSE DARK EYES, WHITE LIES, ARE MUCH BETTER OFF IN OUR MINDS...
"

Great song by this Post-Hardcore band known as Storm the Sky. Despite the fact that they are 'sort-of' of a 'new' band, they're really good. The mix of those interesting vocals and harsh screams are a pleasant combination. I do appreciate when the two are used in such way that you can't help but to 'sing-along' at times, and that's a reason why I like this band. They're melodic, meaningful, and catchy to hear. One of the reasons why I like the genre, despite being regarded as 'brootal' or something else.

This song being my favorite of them as it shows the example I mean on why they're something else. It comes from one of their EP's, which I must say it is good. They have two EP's and One-Full-Lenght Album. They're enjoyable. I recommend them to anyone that is a fan of the genre. :cool:

Giga Kaiju

Smash Lord
NNID
GigaKaiju
Switch FC
SW-8115-0761-4039

"WAS ALL THE RAGE AND PAIN, AND DEPRESSION WORTH IT...?!

I'M NO IDOL, I'M JUST ANOTHER BROKEN MAN...

PREACHING ABOUT THE WAYS OF THE WORLD...!
"

Passing by to leave this ok song by a band I have already mentioned in a previous post, Designs. As you can see, this song goes back to three years, back. Yeah. But oh well, they're still nice to hear on the right mood, which to me, happens to be now. Thier only EP is alright, with some cool songs through-out. Still bad that they're defunct, but anyway, I recommend them to fans of the genre the band is (Post-Hardcore). :cool:

Giga Kaiju

Smash Lord
NNID
GigaKaiju
Switch FC
SW-8115-0761-4039

"I need a reason that isn’t a rhyme...
I need a meaning that isn’t a reason why...

I’ll leave you all with a scar, a permanent mark...
For when death do us part...
Because it’s hard to face...
Knowing we all will fade away...
[Stay]...!
"

Incredible song by this new upcoming band from New England known as Earthside. This band plays atmospheric, symphonic, rock, and a bit other similar genres as with each song go. I had heard of them many weeks back, and from the moment I heard this song, I became a fan. It is just SO GOOD. Melodic, meaningful, catchy and different. Not every day would a combination with these factors come into the scene with what the music video shows. Also, featuring the Vocalist of Sevendust, can't go wrong with that too. If you're a fan of the genres I mentioned, or liked the song, then definitely give them a chance as they have begun to make an impact. I recommend them a lot.

Giga Kaiju

Smash Lord
NNID
GigaKaiju
Switch FC
SW-8115-0761-4039

"MY DREAMS HAVE YET TO COME, I DREAM TO SAVE THE HOPE THAT SOMEDAY WE'LL BE LAUGHING,
SAYING ALL THE THINGS WE NEVER SAID...
AND IF IT NEVER COMES, I HOPE THE LIGHT WILL SHINE UPON THE BROKEN HEARTED,
AS CASTLE WALLS, THEY FALL DOWN ON ME...!
"

Passing by to leave this song of this band known as Our Waking Hour that has to be near my top ten of absolute favorites. The mix of rock, orchestral at times, and overall 'mood' on it makes it great. Recommeded to those fans of the genres I said and if you liked the song at that. :cool:

Last edited:

Volga

Juggling Veteran
NNID
Saltytitan
3DS FC
0533-7336-5044
If anyone's read Part 8 of Jojo's,then tell me how this guy gets such a good theme ;_;

:212:

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037
J Balvin, Daddy Yankee, Farruko, Yandel, De La Ghetto, Nicky Jam, Arcangel & Zion - Ginza (Remix)

~Skelly~

For the Empire
NNID
SkeletonoFun
3DS FC
0232-8371-3002
Remember when a Sonic track had samplings from a Malcolm X speech?

Pepperidge Farm Skelly remembers.

Giga Kaiju

Smash Lord
NNID
GigaKaiju
Switch FC
SW-8115-0761-4039

"Fear overcoming the being...
I believe I can see...
I can see everything...
Cause it's me in the end the beginning...
I turn blue through deceit...
Here wrapped in red sheets...
I believe I can see, I can see everything...!
"

I'll leave this nice song here. Performed by a band I previously in another page, Renaissance Kids. This is their other single, and like the other it is qute catchy. I like when there's a mix of heavy and melodic tones in a song, and this one has it. If you're a fan of that type of music and/or enjoyed the song, give the band a chance. It is quite the experience. :cool:

Top Bottom