• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What are you curently listening to?

Underload

Lazy
Yeah, this song is really good.

Edit: Just got their EP
I actually did some digging and eventually got my hands on their LP, The Swelly Express. It combines the tracks off of their EP with some new stuff, and it actually tells a story if you listen to it front to back. It's good stuff, try to find it.

I'm listening to nothing, since my Winamp crapped out. I'm trying to get a hang of foobar now, any tips from users?

Fire!

Smash Champion
NNID
Fire149
3DS FC
2809-9924-8928
I actually did some digging and eventually got my hands on their LP, The Swelly Express. It combines the tracks off of their EP with some new stuff, and it actually tells a story if you listen to it front to back. It's good stuff, try to find it.
I got it and listened to it and it's pretty good. It kind of had that street album feel, if that make sense. A lot of their songs were hit and miss though, the electronic kinda clashed with the lyrics at times, but overall I enjoyed it.

-------------

Also: Sagaba Remix - Blue Scholars

Ryu Shimazu

Smash Master
NNID
Ryushimmy
3DS FC
5000-5048-5681
Blind Guardian- Nightfall

quite simply the best song about Lord of the Rings ever.

*blush*
Not Lotr, but "And then there was silence" and "fly" are sooooo epic.

Loose yourself - Eminem
Cry for the Moon - Epica
Chasing Cars as well :p

Firus

You know what? I am good.
BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
The Ataris - When All Else Fails It Fails

Top Bottom