• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What are you curently listening to?

Underload

Lazy
Cee-Lo Green - No One's Gonna Love You

This is such a good cover, I get chill when I listen to it. The music video's uber NSFW, though, so I won't be linking anything. Search it up if you want, just be aware.

Johnknight1

Upward and Forward, Positive and Persistent
NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
Megadeth - Trust

I saw Megadeth live in March and some 30 year old looking woman was crying as she sang the lyrics. I found it odd because Trust is an unusually soft and emotionally honest song for an extremely heavy and fast band known for more political songwriting.

Climbing Up The Walls - Radiohead

I like Radiohead. Rev up them haters.
Honestly, I usually hate altenrativey music or think it's overrated, yet I don't feel that way with Radiohead. And what haters? [well, other than Gene Simmons, but nobody gives a crap what he says!]

Underload

Lazy
People like to hate on music that other people like. No exceptions. Radiohead's a wildly popular band, so obviously a lot of haters latch onto them.

Oh, also, Not Sick - Tokyo Police Club

Top Bottom