• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What are Lucina and Dark Pit's custom moves?

Sleeplost

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Sleeplost
Seriously, if Alph can be an alt costume, why the hell can't Lucina and Dark Pit be alt costumes? I hate the inconsistency.
I think it's a pretty obvious reason. Lucina is a fanservice character for an extremely popular game that recently came out in NA, EU, and JP. All her colors are colors relating to other popular FEA characters so that people don't complain that CORDELIA DIDN'T MAKE THE CUT.

As for Dark Pit, let's not beat around the bush. Sakurai is stroking his ego. Which is completely alright, the dude's made some amazing games, and the idea that Dark Pit "Took as slot" is absolute blasphemy. It was probably the end of choosing the characters and Sakurai just said "ehhh **** it" and threw him in. He probably took ZERO development time. Maybe a week or two AT MAX.

The reason Alph or other alt. costume characters aren't clones is probably because they don't have a big enough following or are not apart of Sakurai's harem.

Last edited:

Sonicthesneak

Smash Ace
I am going to try and customize Lucina & Dark Pit anyway. Just to have them be as different from their counterparts.

And I actually didn't mind Lucina getting into Smash. But not as a separate slot clone.

vydran212

Smash Journeyman
I am going to try and customize Lucina & Dark Pit anyway. Just to have them be as different from their counterparts.

And I actually didn't mind Lucina getting into Smash. But not as a separate slot clone.
Same here. I plan on using custom movesets on all the clones to differentiate them a little. Lucina, Dark Pit, Dr. Mario, Toon Link, Falco, and Ganondorf (ESPECIALLY DAT CUSTOM B W/ HIS SWORD) are all getting custom move-d.

Here's hoping you can set them as default for local smash.

PushDustIn

Salt Lord
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
PushDustIn
3DS FC
3695-0954-3750
Same here. I plan on using custom movesets on all the clones to differentiate them a little. Lucina, Dark Pit, Dr. Mario, Toon Link, Falco, and Ganondorf (ESPECIALLY DAT CUSTOM B W/ HIS SWORD) are all getting custom move-d.

Here's hoping you can set them as default for local smash.
Once customization is turned on you can select a custom profile.

Top Bottom