• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What alt(s) will you use for Corrin?

What Corrin alt(s) do you use?

• Total voters

G-Guy

Smash Ace
NNID
G-Guy1990
Male design starts to click with me, now that I have heard the voice in game, So red design it is

TheLegendaryFoxFire

Smash Journeyman
I was going to use the Default colors at first but taking a closer look at it. I think I will go with the Pink Female color in order to match with Little Mac's Pink Hoodie.

GuardianX

Smash Rookie
NNID
Silverstar222
Going with the Green Male/Default Female.

Now imagine if their colors affected the colors of their dragon transformations, that would be a nice detail.

Ludiloco

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Ludiloco
I love the green male palette but really really want to play female Corrin :( so I'm kinda conflicted. I don't really like female Corrin's skins but I think male Corrin looks weird.

I'll probably roll with orange or default. Or just bite the bullet and play green male.

atreyujames

The Laziest Man in the North
NNID
Atreyujames
Now imagine if their colors affected the colors of their dragon transformations, that would be a nice detail.
I'm about 100% sure that the colour changes effect the wings and mask at least, so I see no reason it wouldn't extend to the claw/talon/spear

(sorry for the poor quality)

But ya you can see both the head and wing edges change colour too match. At least part of the arm should too

MarMarTheGreat

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Dylannumar2
3DS FC
2595-2936-3247
I'm about 100% sure that the colour changes effect the wings and mask at least, so I see no reason it wouldn't extend to the claw/talon/spear

But ya you can see both the head and wing edges change colour too match. At least part of the arm should too
If this is true I would main Pink Corrin

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
That kind of attention to detail is seen more so in the DLC fighters than the original cast

like the trails of all of Mewtwo's tail attacks match the color of the selected palette, but the trails for Greninja's utilt doesn't match the palette (like the trail is still pink when his tongue is yellow)

I wouldn't be surprised if Bayonetta's wicked weaves are white when she uses the Jeanne palette.

I think they justify it with the fact that you have to pay for these characters, so they have to put a little extra effort into making them

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
I wouldn't be surprised if Bayonetta's wicked weaves are white when she uses the Jeanne palette.
If Bayonetta's Wicked Weaves turn white/summon Madama Styx instead with the Jeanne palette, I will use that color way more than I originally planned to.

Lorde

Let 'em talk
Switch FC
SW-6881-0865-5788
If Bayonetta's Wicked Weaves turn white/summon Madama Styx instead with the Jeanne palette, I will use that color way more than I originally planned to.
I don't know if they actually would do it, but I certainly hope so.

The palette looks better than I originally thought, and the white wicked weaves would be icing on the cake.

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
I don't know if they actually would do it, but I certainly hope so.

The palette looks better than I originally thought, and the white wicked weaves would be icing on the cake.
Originally I didn't plan to use that color at all. Then I saw more pictures of it, and now I really like it.

White Wicked Weaves would make it my second go to color for sure.

Naragacu

Smash Rookie
Hmm, male Corrin is growing on me after seeing the new footage. I might use green and default male in addition to default and black female.

Maraphy

Smash Ace
NNID
Marraph
3DS FC
3780-9036-1349
The male silver one is my favorite so it's good to know (if this poll is a good indicator for what to expect online) that I won't have to play as shadow-corrin a lot!

GuardianX

Smash Rookie
NNID
Silverstar222

I know that the wings and the mask change, but I meant for the throws/counter, or just any part of their transformation. Guess I could have worded that a bit better...

Yabokugod

Smash Rookie
Probably the default color, or pink. For Fem Corrin.

Last edited:

Delzethin

Character Concept Creator
NNID
Delzethin
Default male. I guess I'm pretty simplistic in that regard.

And apparently also a minority...

Zachslash

Smash Rookie
NNID
TerminanKnight
Ill definitely be using the blue alt. I always use blue alts, but I might use default or black occasionally too

gridatttack

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Gridatttack
Orange/gold for me.

I like the blue lines that go along with it.

I was going to use the pink one, but it, along with the black one seems they will be the most used ones, so yeah :v

I don't like any of the Male Corrin colors for some reason.

Erotic&Heretic

Smash Master
Playing confirms what I thought: it will be mostly default female, with a bit of Orange F.

Pink is a too pink, with little nuances, and I hate the yellow / black combination, it should be golden!

Also, Blue M is basically Dialga.

Pippin (Peregrin Took)

Formerly “ItalianBaptist”
Switch FC
SW-0542-4021-7641
Finally settled on orange female as I expected. But her hair seems longer than in the trailer so she doesn't look so much like an Ellie anymore. I've decided to call her Corrin Underwood instead :)

Sol0ke

Smash Ace
I play default female cause that one looks best. I also wanted to play default male, but his voice ruins it for me.

Ryan.

Smash Lord
All the female alts look better IMO, so I'll mainly use those. Since my favorite color is blue I will feel obligated to use the male blue one as well on occasion.

Dark Dire Wolf

Smash Journeyman
Probably red, though I hate the pink hair. Wish we had a black haired/armor male Corrin.

AfroGamerNinja

Smash Journeyman
NNID
FluffyWarlock
So, Green Corrin is apparently based on Kaze and Black Corrin is inspired by Sophie (Silas' child).

Well, putting M!Green out of the list of alts I'll use.

Lady Kuki

Smash Journeyman
NNID
PetraRal01
3DS FC
4854-7185-6306
Using mostly the Blue Male. Kinda think the male is a bit underrated IMO. Occasionally, I'll use the Pink Female alt since it looks cute.

D

Deleted member

The default, pink, and black for female and just the default for male~

Mr. ShinyUmbreon

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0576-7060-3860
Damn, so many good alts! I think for male I'll use blue (but that red tho) and for Female I'll use Pink.
Still have to wait until Saturday to play these characters...

THE WAIT IS KILLING ME

Last edited:

AfroGamerNinja

Smash Journeyman
NNID
FluffyWarlock
Blue Male is supposedly based on the default avatar from the second Fire Emblem with Marth. I think his/her default name is Kris?

Anyway, with that knowledge, I'll also use the Blue alt. Kinda fits with Corrin's water powers, amirite?

Last edited:

Kevandre

Ivy WAS Saurly missed
NNID
Kevandre
3DS FC
1736-1095-5393
Switch FC
SW-2226-3590-9812
OrCor for shor.

The regular colors are just kind of boring in my opinion. Not bad, but boring.I wish that the green was female Corrin though.

D

Deleted member

Orange Female and Green Male are my go-to ones now. I like default for both genders a lot too.

Top Bottom