• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What about weather.

Sensai

Smash Master
You're a sinner, Keige. The Geno, Mallow, Frogicus, Jinx, Culex and the rest of the crew are PISSED at you now.

Keige

Smash Journeyman
No! There must be something I can do! I must contribute to this topic!

Rain slows you down. Yeah...

shadenexus18

Smash Master
NNID
ForteEXE1986
Either Mallow or Raikou would control the weather. Then again, they both could be non playable characters that cast down all sorts of precipation. Great idea Keige even though that you forgot about Mallow & all.

fleapy

Smash Journeyman
I just had an idea for something. After doing 500 matches or whatever you unlock the fight with Sigurd. It shows your character walking though the field of one of the Fire Emblem levels (not the castle) and it's raining. Sigurd runs by and knocks you character down and mud flies everywhere. He jumps off his horse and the fight starts. But because you're covered in mud you control more sloppily. And every time you hit someone down really hard mud can fly up and hit others nearby.

This is a great idea. Seeing weather actually change the environment ovee time would be cool. I'lld like to see a stage that gets smaller over tie due to metor showers! That would be cool.

Keige

Smash Journeyman
Wow! Today is my day! 3 different people liking my ideas on SWF and I beat Fire Emblem 7! But by typing this, I'm wasting time I should be using to write my English paper...:ohwell:

spjd

Smash Apprentice
I think it could be really cool if they added weather-changes.
I mean, they've already added day-night shifting (at least to some extend) so I don't see why not.

fleapy

Smash Journeyman
Wow! Today is my day! 3 different people liking my ideas on SWF and I beat Fire Emblem 7! But by typing this, I'm wasting time I should be using to write my English paper...:ohwell:
only a quebecer...
To Keige....go do your homework. And to you ( racist one), I'm no quebecer, I moved here two years ago, so hah!

Anyway, what if certain weathers were to afect each other. Such as the more rain there is the more lightning there is ( to those very young ones, water conducts electricity. Stick a hairdryer into a sink while drying your hair and you'll see for your self!! )

* I in no way am responsible for the deaths of anyone who actuallly atempted this scientific test. This test should only be done by people who are made of wood. When saying children, I quite obviously meant people made of wood.

T-major

Smash Champion
for spesific stages, yes. we already have a stage that changes seasons (Yoshi's Island stage), and one that changes between night and day (that FD type stage at the begining of the first video). so why not a stage with weather changes? that being said. if they made it part of every stage, you better be able to turn it off if you want. other wise it could get anoying.

fleapy

Smash Journeyman
...Yes, It would obviously be anoying if you couldnt turn it off. I got another weather condition...ready for this.
Rain plus sun! It would make a rainbow. It wuld constantly restore both persons health, meaning you would need to kill your oponent really fast. The ionly way I could see this being a priblem is if people run away.

Top Bottom