• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What a wonderful world!

ndayday

stuck on a whole different plaaaanet
BRoomer
No one else read the title in Louis Armstrong's voice? :(

FoxBlaze71

Smash Lord
You're all *******es.

I'm starting to feel this world is devoid of common sense. When I first joined I didn't even have to read the stickies to realize you don't just post crap. A blog's very purpose is to state one's opinion on an issue and make a reasonable response to the critical reception it may receive.

Not to just be a dumb**** and post BS for little more rationalization than the +1.

Sephirothxxx

Smash Ace
NNID
Royzourboy
3DS FC
4313-2332-7958
I myself know that blogs aren't for posting random ****. But I and lots of others enjoy making random posts like this sometimes, even if they think it has a purpose.

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
In my defense I thought post count was disabled in this room

but besides that, you pretty much nailed down my entire existence on these boards

:phone:

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
You're all *******es.

I'm starting to feel this world is devoid of common sense. When I first joined I didn't even have to read the stickies to realize you don't just post crap. A blog's very purpose is to state one's opinion on an issue and make a reasonable response to the critical reception it may receive.

Not to just be a dumb**** and post BS for little more rationalization than the +1.
You should try to get over it. Also ignore it.
Because ignore buttons work.

Firus

You know what? I am good.
BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
You all do realize that, if you don't like a blog, the best solution is to not post in it? Giving something 13 responses because you hate it is just going to keep it bumped up and give it more attention than other blogs.

Blogs have different rules than normal threads, not all blogs that would be locked as normal threads will be locked as blogs. The best way to handle that is to direct your attention and posts at the blogs that are deserving of them instead of just complaining about it every time a blog you don't like is posted.

EDIT: And yes, post count IS disabled in here. It has been since early '09.

Falconv1.0

Smash Master
You all do realize that, if you don't like a blog, the best solution is to not post in it? Giving something 13 responses because you hate it is just going to keep it bumped up and give it more attention than other blogs.

Blogs have different rules than normal threads, not all blogs that would be locked as normal threads will be locked as blogs. The best way to handle that is to direct your attention and posts at the blogs that are deserving of them instead of just complaining about it every time a blog you don't like is posted.
What's with this logic bull****, boy?

>:[

Top Bottom