• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Midwest Westland Warzone 10.5.16 Ft Rich Brown, Marss, Craftis & More

Westland Warzone 10.5.16 Ft Rich Brown, Marss, Craftis & More
Posted by AmiiboKing
34771 Ford Rd Westland,MI 48185
Wednesday, October 5, 2016 - 06:00 PM
Until: Thursday, October 6, 2016 - 01:00 AM
(Adjusted for timezone: America/New_York)
Categories

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: America/New_York

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates

AmiiboKing

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Hnic313
Details
Thanks' to YOU!! Westland Warzone I&II were so successful, we are gonna do them EVERY WEEK!! Come fight for the big bucks in Next's sleek and clean venue. There will be plenty of casual play as well on the sides. If you wanna learn fighting games, THIS is the place and time! Don't be discouraged, if you wanna get better, you gotta come out ;) So grab you fightstick or controller and come to NexT Gaming Lounge to prove you are the best!

- DAY: Wednesdays

34771 Ford Rd
Westland, Michigan

- TIME: Doors open @ 6pm
Registration will be open for all tournaments @ 8pm

Tournament starts at 8:30 (If you want in the bracket message me and let me know you are on your way)

- VENUE: $5 - If you want to enter a tournament or play casuals you must pay venue fee. However, if you bring a full setup (Lagless monitor, system, one or more of the listed games) the your fee will be waived!!

- Tournament games:

- Super Smash Brothers WiiU: WiiU

- PRICING: All games will be $5 entry fee with a payout to top 3 finishers at 60% 30% 10% respectively.

- TOURNAMENT RULES:

- Standard round and time setting for each game.
- Matches are best 2 out of 3 games (3 out of 5 for Winners, Losers, and Grand finals of all games).
- Loser gets to change character
- Buttons can be set to anything allowed by the game, turbo and programmed controllers are not allowed
- Any pause during a match results in a round loss for the player who caused it, whether it was an accident or equipment failure.
- Rules for Smash: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1UJFWPD00S3M6Ioxo2HUlAahdAYCJPaL9vPvGwzqnXwc/edit?pref=2&pli=1

Please bring your own controller. NO WIRELESS PLEASE. If you have any questions about controllers please ask. There will likely be people willing to share but the venue is not providing so don't rely on it.

NEXT has drinks and snacks available as well as tons of food on Ford Rd nearby ;)

If you have any questions, please let us know here on the event page or message one of the admins.

Hope to see any many of you as possible! Come support the Michigan Fighting Game Community

- LINKS:

shinobibeat

Smash Rookie
NNID
shinobibeat
Man this sucks, I'm literally 5 minutes away from there and missed it.

Top Bottom