• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Westchester County Smash Bros Melee Tourament Great Prizes 2/20/07 LOOK

xxclandestinexx

Smash Rookie
There is going to be a Tournament for Super Smash Brothers Melee Hosted BY westchester County at the Westchester County Center in White Plains NY on Tuesday February 20th 2007.

There will be a singles tournament and a team tournament.

Tourament Rules are MLG rules.

The fee to enter the singles tournament is $10.00 and the fee to enter the team tournament is $20.00 per team.

The singles tournament takes place at Noon - 2:30 PM

The team tournament takes place at 3:00 PM - 5:30 PM

Prizes for the single player tournament are as follows.

First Place: Nintendo wii System and a copy of Smash Brothers Brawl for the Wii Paid in full for when it is released.

Second Place: A copy of Smash Brothers Brawl for the Wii paid in full for when it releases.

Third Place: A $25 Gamestop and EB Games Gift Card.

Prizes for the Team Tournament are as follows.

First Place: Two Nintendo Wii Systems and two copies of Smash Brothers Brawl for the Wii Paid in full for when it is released.

Second Place: Two copies of Smash Brothers Brawl for the Wii paid in full for when it releases.

Third Place: Two $25 Gamestop and EB Games Gift Card.

There will also be new games and demos for all the new and old systems around to try out and play. Other tournaments that day are being put on for Guitar Hero 2 and Madden 2007 as well.

To Sign Up or for any questions please contact IKE at (914) 864-7057

phish-it

Smash Champion
Wow. Seriously, talk about short notice, THe day before the tournament it's announced? If you mentioned it a week ago I might've been able to show up, but now I highly doubt it. But giving a away 3 Nintendo Wii's! It's hard to pass up.

imareject

Smash Apprentice
ummm yea short notice, and it says the registration has already ended,

xxclandestinexx, is there any way to still register? if possible id like to Try and attend, like everyone said, it is on a school day tho.

id really appreciate if you could get back to me asap, my aim screenname is imareject45. thats the quickest way to reach me, i hope to hear back from you soon. thanks

SpicierMooMoo

Smash Cadet
Well I just called and noone picked up so I duuno....anyone just going to go even if they din't pre-register??

phish-it

Smash Champion
Yes please give me an address and anyone wanna team?
Yea and can I still register?
EDIT sorry for double
I have work tomorrow Can't come. If this were announced I week ago, I would've been able to....

Supposedly PC is going to this, but who knows.

phish-it

Smash Champion
Laugh out loud at Madden being 25$ to enter! Where did you find out about this PC? Posters around the school?

Bailey

Smash Hero
RESULTS

Singles and Prizes.
1st: PC Chris ''Won a Nintendo Wii and Brawl"
2nd: Bailey "Won a Brawl"
3rd: Hazard "Won $25 Gift Card"
4th Ace Marth ......

Teams and Prizes.
1st: PC Chris and Kip or Killa Fleet
2nd: PC Chris and Kip or Killa Fleet
3rd: Graphic Tee's (Bailey and Hazard)

ace_marth

Smash Champion
bronx, ny (im up for any fights, if u intersested,
Woah. Who did Ace MArth lose to anyway?

the one and only Hazz lol. nah he played good though i shouldve picked fox and went with my instinct. oh well, good **** to bailey and hazz. for those that didnt stay for team finals ya missed what was probably the most hyped Teams Finals ever lol. we ended up doin quadruple Fox's. somehow we won the first set and then PC picked his almighty peach and *****. but it was the best fight i've ever been in. congrats to PC and Kip for 1st and bailey and hazz for 3rd in teams. and jay good **** couldnt have been in the best teams fight ever with out u lol.

phish-it

Smash Champion
Oh man, I need to find out when these tournaments happen like, not the day before! Hazzard's an underdog, he's surprisingly good.

HazZarD

Smash Journeyman
**** right!! lol

Nah I'm tryin to get more active this year, so I'll be around.

But first off...BIG shoutout to Ace and Killafox for the gift card for Brawl. That was definitely a good look. Very unfortunate that I won't be at the KF tournament, but I'll see yall after that. Bailey, good **** in teams and singles. We did aight for teaming for the first time. The teams final was ridiculous. Both sets with KF vs PC and Kip were crazy. ****ing Peach lol. Good **** to PC on his winnings. Good to see you still handling business. Next time I see you I'm gonna step it up heavy!!

Top Bottom