• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

West Coast SSB64 National ft SuPeRbOoMfAn, tacos, mariguas, and...

LAS | Wookiee

Smash Uurr Ahhrr Uhrrrr Ahhrrrr Aaaaaargh
Team attack will be on. @sgsballer22 please join the socal ssb64 page on facebook, there are a few san diagans that play.

@Han Solo - rumor has it you are staying at my place. Im glad wookiee and solo can be reunited for once. haha

LAS | Wookiee

also we should talk about hotel rooms. If anybody needs me to point them toward a place let me know

Last edited:

LAS | Wookiee

crap. last one, also our place is about 40 minutes from the venue. So people staying in whittier, be mindful of that

Last edited:

Z-Rex

Smash Cadet
Looking for a partner for doubles
There's a high chance I'll have some Austin teammates coming, but on the off chance they don't make it (they haven't bought tickets yet I don't think) I will be a free agent. Are you any good? I see you're a pika main.

Oh and I have a (206) cell number :)

Shears

Smash Master
UPDATE: We're at 80 people "joined" on the FB event page. (This number is often an underestimate of the total entrants)

Be sure to join the FB event if you haven't yet!
https://www.facebook.com/events/1570072043268899/
That number is also an overestimate as people that have joined may not actually be attending since the registration didn't require payment up front.

Soto

Smash Cadet
That number is also an overestimate as people that have joined may not actually be attending since the registration didn't require payment up front.
The reason I said it was an underestimate is from experience from All of the tournaments we've hosted.

Smurf16

Smash Cadet
There's a high chance I'll have some Austin teammates coming, but on the off chance they don't make it (they haven't bought tickets yet I don't think) I will be a free agent. Are you any good? I see you're a pika main.

Oh and I have a (206) cell number :)
I'm not awful or a casual, but I don't think I would say I'm good either. I don't have much experience with out of state/national level players so it's hard to say, but I'm on the WA PR. If you end up being a free agent, hit me up, or feel free to look for someone better. My feelings won't be hurt either way.

Last edited:

Capos

Smash Apprentice
i'm trying to solidify my spot as the second best player in the country
so who are the people that COULD be better than me
bane, ld, wizzy, tacos??
lmao what a joke
ok bane you're a ***** that will never show up to a console tournament so you're excluded from this
but ld, wizzy, and tacos
i am fully confident that i would **** all three of you up in tournament set
i challenge each one of you to a money match of any amount
(nothing ridiculous like 1000 dollars or some **** like that lol the **** you think this is i'm thinking like 30 lmaooo)
mind you
i've never lost a money match
and i have no intentions of every losing a money match LOL
that's how low i think of you guys
A chance for Bane to get back in on this maybe

LAS | Wookiee

Isai hasnt said anything back to us as of yet. But I hope it does mean he will come. And Kero announced himself or I would have said something lol

Shears

Smash Master
Darkhorse, Bark the Shark, Wookie, a few others, and I are thinking of writing an epilogue and summary of events from this tournament. It will be like a follow up to the article Sedda and Cobr did leading up to the tournament. Anyone have anything they would like to contribute? Discussion points, writing content, etc.? We're brainstorming topics and roles now.

MrMarbles

Smash Lord
Darkhorse, Bark the Shark, Wookie, a few others, and I are thinking of writing an epilogue and summary of events from this tournament. It will be like a follow up to the article Sedda and Cobr did leading up to the tournament. Anyone have anything they would like to contribute? Discussion points, writing content, etc.? We're brainstorming topics and roles now.
brewing rivalry between tacos and mariguas for #3 NA. Major upset of Kero by bark. Wookie plus han solo dream team. Jamie shows he's still a force to be reckoned with. Boom and isai haven't faced off in tourney since Apex 2013. With Isai super rusty and boom more active than ever is it possible he has reached or surpassed isai? what can we now expect from super smash con coming up in august? just a few ideas off the top of my head. I think there's more stuff im forgetting

Shears

Smash Master
brewing rivalry between tacos and mariguas for #3 NA. Major upset of Kero by bark. Wookie plus han solo dream team. Jamie shows he's still a force to be reckoned with. Boom and isai haven't faced off in tourney since Apex 2013. With Isai super rusty and boom more active than ever is it possible he has reached or surpassed isai? what can we now expect from super smash con coming up in august? just a few ideas off the top of my head. I think there's more stuff im forgetting
We've got all that already in a google doc. I'll see about linking it.

Google doc: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1gnARFFEHYFmEUWGws-cY2VgK6yaA6VHyMTa_uHPhPqA/edit

Last edited:
Top Bottom