• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Well known Lucas Players?

Cheeri-Oats

Smash Lord
Sorry ladies, Shook is the only Lucas that gets a custom color. Unless you're effin' awesome or effin' notable, then you might earn yourself Gray/Blue/Orange depending on the omelette flavor of the day.

_Void_

Smash Cadet
needz moar Serpit =P
And he definitely is awesome enough to deserve a custom color o:
And you can put me on the list, as the very lowest at the bottom please. Dunno how good I actually am but I don't like omelettes, so that already implies epic fail =,(

Neon Ness

Designated Procrastinator
needz moar Serpit =P
And he definitely is awesome enough to deserve a custom color o:
And you can put me on the list, as the very lowest at the bottom please. Dunno how good I actually am but I don't like omelettes, so that already implies epic fail =,(
That may be so, but bottom position and silver text belong to meeee.

Also, why is Tyr not on the list?

ToxiCrow

Smash Ace
i tried this "PK thunder jump" as you say and i couldn't get it to work. i would always just bounce into the ground. i hit my self from the top because it seemed right.
TOXICROW HELP! WHAT AM I DOING WRONG!!!! :(
*sigh*
ur such a noob !
if ur going to use it as an attack while on the stage, then hit the opposite of where u wanna go!
man, i really need to get some vids up.

and Cheeri-oats: i invented one of the most commonly used recoveries for lucas. yes i "invented" it. i bet u didnt no u can use PKT as a 3rd jump when u hit urself with it, didnt u?? isnt that worth getting my own color?!?!

ToxiCrow

Smash Ace
Whoa, new discovery! Lucas can re-gain the damage he took! SO BROKEN!
WHICH REMINDS ME!! (i inveted it before Saki did by the way)
did u guys know LUCAS CAN ABSORB SOME PROJECTILES!!!
this isnt a joke guys!! heres how to do it:
just as a lazer or fire is about to hit u, quickly press DownB...Lucas will make some kind've ball or something and his damage will go down.
I havent thought of a good name for it yet, so i'm calling is "PSI Magnet"

dawgbowl

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3239-2803-2467
why did this thread just explode with randomness?

I want to MM okin/Noraa dittos at the next big tourney... You guys going to Chus? I've stepped up my lucas a bit recently, looking to see how I compare.

Top Bottom